Bowcraft Razor help

Moderator: Support Moderators

Type6

Bowcraft Razor help

Post by Type6 »

I have a few problems with a bowcraft macro I'm trying to set up. There are just a few concepts in Razor I don't understand and I can't figure this out for the life of me.

The idea is simple. The bowcrafter is standing next to a pile of logs/boards and stacked bags. He picks up 10 logs, creates an x-bow and proceeds to place the created item into one of the bags. When a bag is full he continues to fill the other bags with crossbows.

Now I have 2 problems.
1.) I can't manage to put 10 logs from the ground into my pack. If I record the macro and drag and drop 10 boards into my bag the next time I run the loop it says: Can not find that item (item out of range). If I convert item type into logs it says no item of type board%s. Now the reason I don't want to use a restock agent is that I have multiple thousands of logs at my feet and they wouldn't fit in a container, and having to break them up into piles of 700 each will make it just as tedious.

2.) I set up the organizer agent, but once a bag is full I don't know how to automatically start filling the next bag. I'm not sure, but the only way I think I could set this up is to set a conditional construct to check if each bag is full and then fill the next? This would require a huge macro (since I'm planing to fill up 20-30 bags before I go on and sell them).

I know there's plenty of RAZOR gurus out there and I would really need your help. I need a solid macro for this or I will go nuts moving those xbows manually :). Please save me from THIS logistics nightmare.(stack is 20 heavy x-bows each)

Senses

Re: Bowcraft Razor help

Post by Senses »

well, first of all, when it comes to the logs, you need to use a restock agent. Put all the logs in a locked down container (the locked down container can hold any weight, its only limited by 100something items, so just do one single stack of 1000000 boards) and have your restock agent pull out 20 each time. you will only use 10 but 20 will always stay on you for the purpose of targeting logs in your backpack. That should solve number 1.

for the bags, I have spent 5 mins staring at this screen thinking of a way to do it, and i feel like its possible, but its complicated. so ill keep trying to figure it out.
Last edited by Senses on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senses

Post by Senses »

For the meantime though, the best way to fix that mess is stick crossbows on scavenger, walk around and pick them all up and have it set to the bag you want them to go, drop bag when its full, target new hot bag, and continue.

Type6

Post by Type6 »

Thanks Senses, that will definitely make it easier for me, I'll do that right now! If anyone can come up with how to fill the bags that would be much appreciated!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Type6 wrote:Thanks Senses, that will definitely make it easier for me, I'll do that right now! If anyone can come up with how to fill the bags that would be much appreciated!
Very easy solution. Go to Razor-Agents tab.

Next, lock down 10 backpacks. Set 1 backpack per Organizer Agent, set a hotkey for each organizer agent. Also add the heavy crossbow to the Agent's item to organize

At the end of your macro, hit each of your organizer agent macros, and then stop recording. Put a pause of 1250 (1.25sec) in between each organizer agent line of the macro.

This macro should make a bow, then organize it to the first Agent's backpack. If that pack is full, it will move it to organize agent-2. When that one fills up, it will move onto agent-3, and so on...

This macro should look something like this...

Code: Select all

Restock
Target Container
Pause 1000
Use Daggar
WaitForTarget
Absolute Target (resource)
Menu Selection (Pick the item you want to make)
Pause 1000
Organize Agent-1
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-2
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-3
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-4
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-5
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-6
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-7
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-8
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-9
Pause 1250
Organize Agent-10
Pause 3000
You'll be crafting a bow while organizing the previous bow to save some time. I use a very similar macro to fill potion kegs while AFK. I can make 10 of the same keg completely AFK
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Type6

Post by Type6 »

Aaaah makes sense. Unfortunately I already GMed bowcraft in the meantime :), It will help with our alchemist however. Thanks for the help.

Return to “New Player Help”