{True Britannians, TB}

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
XaN

{True Britannians, TB}

Post by XaN »

First of all, asking only admins here.. is the name allowed?

If yes, we'll be recruiting soon. Getting house and everything finished atm. We are strictly a dexer guild, at most we allow only Magery and Med in your Dexer template. Meaning your magery can only be used for Defensive abilities.

We are TB! Anyone not in TB is considered an enemy! no exscuses.
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

Senses

Re: {True Britannians, TB}

Post by Senses »

seriously man, Turtle Bay is already TB. Of course we aren't Name Nazis or anything, but for the sake of confusion, and before you actually name your guild that, maybe choose another for the sake of confusion? thanks.

XaN

Post by XaN »

what's your abbreviation look like.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The name "True Britannians" is fine, we've had way worse :P
If you are decided on the Guild name and abbreviation, make a new recruitment thread for a sticky.

XaN

Post by XaN »

Yes, we're sticking with the exact thing you see here. Not to cause people to be upset about it, but you can't be True Brits without TB... it's just not the same.

Senses

Post by Senses »

Well thats fine, I just don't understand why you want to add the confusion when you don't have to. We are T^B, but we refer to ourselves and our town as TB in IRC and on the forums, and our vendors and player city are seeing alot more traffic lately. Again, we won't force the issue, but I just don't see why you find it neccessary.

Why not The True Britannians, then you could be TTB. Theres probably a million different possible solutions other than TB.

backdown00

Post by backdown00 »

Senses wrote:Well thats fine, I just don't understand why you want to add the confusion when you don't have to. We are T^B, but we refer to ourselves and our town as TB in IRC and on the forums, and our vendors and player city are seeing alot more traffic lately. Again, we won't force the issue, but I just don't see why you find it neccessary.

Why not The True Britannians, then you could be TTB. Theres probably a million different possible solutions other than TB.
I am pretty sure they want TB to replicate the TB faction. If they changed the name, it would not be an exact copy/match to what the faction was.

XaN

Post by XaN »

TB was a faction not of this era. [True Britannians, TB] was the exact way that was. If your Abbrev isn't TB then I don't see why you think there will be confusion. Especially since all of our guild names will be from the faction rank lists.

Also, I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would like to make another of the 3 factions left. Or maybe, if there is 3 people willing to try and do it. Minax, Shadowlords and Council of Mages. You can have rules or not, up to you. TB will be Dexer based, and the mages can only use beneficial spells. There is more, but still working on the list.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”