PCP and its history

Topics related to Second Age
Vega/Delo

PCP and its history

Post by Vega/Delo »

Lets start by keeping this civilized you dirty dogs you.

PCP deserves a come back. Not a bash, not a condemning, not a slander of character.
It is understood that many have or had issues with the leader of PCP and maybe rightfully so. However with another IDOC keep today...we are losing our vets. Sure their loot gets spread about but still means someone isn't interested in the game or this server anymore.

If they are willing to do events like the others have been, who would it hurt.

A little support would be awesome, please leave the trash at the door and start a new.

With this i'll also bring up the Town Add-ons. It has been brought up before with old guilds being gone yet their add-ons remain. No hate, they earned them and should have representation even if its a slight memorial for a dead guild. But then cant we slightly loosing the resrictions on perhaps a sign stating the area or something. It can be out of the way of blocking game play, no one wants a server clustered with junk. But even for say for instance Uhh, they own snake pass period. Bob (even though i farm ALOT) has not been seen in awhile (ages) but he is on the top of the bounty board. Cant we work something out.

Again keep the trash at the door.

Thx, Delo (owner of the ancient wyrms and co-owner of terra keep =P)

Freight Elevator

Re: PCP and its history

Post by Freight Elevator »

I don't understand what happened.

But yea, guild towns, add-ons, etc. +1
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Spamlet

Post by Spamlet »

A massively loaded keep fell this afternoon.
Loaded...

As I walked among all the hundreds of pieces of cloth, all I could think of was how much work someone had put into that place, and all the items. Pretty sad to see it just all fall like that.

What is PCP? I am new(ish)

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Vega/Delo wrote: With this i'll also bring up the Town Add-ons. It has been brought up before with old guilds being gone yet their add-ons remain. No hate, they earned them and should have representation even if its a slight memorial for a dead guild. But then cant we slightly loosing the resrictions on perhaps a sign stating the area or something. It can be out of the way of blocking game play, no one wants a server clustered with junk.
Something is in the works regarding this. In fact, if you visit former ACE, you'll notice some changes have occurred around the dueling arena.

You'll also notice a few things have decayed in the Kingdom of Ascalon area. Not everything, but some stuff.

Shadowmire as well.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Pro

Post by Pro »

ACE and ascalon died years ago. Should all be gone, same goes for mymtown, though arguably the arena is still used from time to time so that could stay.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Scrap it all!

Keep only mYm duel arena (other addons can go too!), but rename it the "chad- and Finnesse memorial battle square"

Gork

Post by Gork »

Please keep the mYm dueling arena! I use it all the time. It is a nice lag-free area to duel at.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Gork wrote:Please keep the mYm dueling arena! I use it all the time. It is a nice lag-free area to duel at.
Noone shall restructure and vandalize my front lawn unless I sign a contract! I love lookin out my window and seeing sweaty wizards smacking each other with halberds

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Shadowmire was a ghost town when I started
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Mammoth has just made the statement that addons are being scrapped. I think it implies that they are working on removing addons and possibly working on a different procedure to allowing them in the first place.

We may be moving into an era of no addons. It might not be so bad.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Some add-ons will remain to keep in some "history of the shard" in place, but you can expect roads in non-existent towns to go away.

I personally (this is an unofficial statement and does not reflect the thoughts of the other Admins or the direction we may go) think that the Turtle Bay arena, MyM arena, and ACE arena should remain in tact and perhaps used more often for future player hosted tournaments - both Staff-supported and non-staff supported.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Frank White

Post by Frank White »

I'm sorta new here but to me it's land that could be used. Legacy to the dead , let the new current players have use those areas

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Woooooo nelly. Duel pits IMO should stay, no one needs more room for a small. All the people who play know pvp/pk is what made UO. And most are still used today. And we'll mYms reminds me of Rivendale of Lake Superior. No more taxes on roads!

farnk

Post by farnk »

Vega/Delo wrote:Woooooo nelly. Duel pits IMO should stay, no one needs more room for a small. All the people who play know pvp/pk is what made UO. And most are still used today. And we'll mYms reminds me of Rivendale of Lake Superior. No more taxes on roads!
tbh the mYm arena is by far the most used but turtle bay still is aswell. those are the only two add-on's that i know are quite frequent. also i do plan on starting to host some events in mYm so i hope that helps aswell.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Vega/Delo wrote: But even for say for instance Uhh, they own snake pass period.
Das riight

Now give us a duel pit and be done with it
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?