An Actual Nice Housing Combination

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

An Actual Nice Housing Combination

Post by Capitalist »

For sale today are my IDOC quads. This is the old Shadowmire castles spot. The recent changes are that a certain special somebody made a bridge troll spawn, which is about the only spawn you'll see this far forward. That and the bridge has been moved over and is more of a romantic dock now. All of the lich/lich lord/zombie/skeleton/spectre spawn is in the back. When I went afk here for about 18 hours unhidden, all that was around me was a zombie. This is a great guild town or IDOC crew village. Either way it's one of a kind with all of the GM addons and proprietary setup. Inclusive in this setup is 3 patios and 1 L-shape.

SB 2.6 mill
BO 3.5 mill

All of my auctions end 48 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC/Forums. Happy bidding.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: An Actual Nice Housing Combination

Post by GuardianKnight »

I take it that a castle can't be placed there now because of that bridge?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Re: An Actual Nice Housing Combination

Post by Capitalist »

I couldn't get it because of hilly land to the right of the SE patio
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Housing”