Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Nobs

WTB 2-Story or Bigger

Post by Nobs »

Just need more space!
I have 600k now and tons of weps and jewl to sell off or trade-
Just want a good deal-
I'm open to loans that are fair too if anyone wants to offer.
Thx-
PM same name if need be- Nobs

a swallow

Re: WTB 2-Story or Bigger

Post by a swallow »

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=55482
If you want this today we can make in happen for 400k.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Nobs

Post by Nobs »

Not an area I know much about and doesn't seem like a great deal but I have no idea what the market is like other than all over the place.
I'm not rushing to buy either- well, unless it's a crazy deal!!!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

okay dokie, it is a great deal, only 2xdeed
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Now, Tower Living is where it's at!! Great area, great mining, few monsters, and a shrine and dungeon close by!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=55621
also have some patios
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Nobs

Post by Nobs »

Nice offers but most to rich for my blood w/o grinding a few hundred k more or a loan.
L-Shape in the middle of n/w is not really a great deal at 2x imo.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Tower, on grass, next to a mountain, close to a shrine, awesome mines a stone's throw away...and only keep + small?? You only need to come up with a bit more of what you had when you posted!! And if you bid now, the end date is extended 48hrs, so you have more time to get what you're missing (in case you're still short).
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

chow

Post by chow »

Here is another option for you at 2xL-deed and a small. Two story on grass next to Dragonhame mountain. There is a mining cave not far south if you like to dig.
Attachments
L.jpg

misterwhirly

Post by misterwhirly »

i have a secluded 2 story on Hart Lake
with only a couple of neighbors

Nobs

Post by Nobs »

Ok make that 700K+ gp.
I messed up the keep thing last night but I'm getting how you do things now.
No thanks on anything not a Keep and hopefully i can pull off getting one for a tower deed+small in the near future.
Sorry for my noobishness but I play for the in game stuff and this outside econ is all new to me.
Thanks for all the help so far.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I'm confused. Are you looking for a keep now for a tower deed + small?
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

If this helps you Nobs, most houses will go for 2 times deed until you get to towers and above. At that point towers, keeps, castles will most likely go for 3 times deed and more. Patios are the exception. They generally go for 3 times deed and up. Hope this helps as you budget for your next home.
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

Nobs

Post by Nobs »

Thanks Demetrius. I have only been watching the housing forum for a week so maybe I got my hopes up when I saw 2 Towers go for the 700s area each. This might be rare but I'm hoping to catch one, even if it's no place nice. I got a pm for one but put the wrong bid in, Keep deed + small....missed due to not knowing the way the bids were working.
@Inkog- no I just got confused- was tower for keep+small, sorry. 700k ish was what I should have said as I forget whats what.
If you want to see how I've been learning leasons the hard way just look in the "tales of adventure" "back to the luture" post (sorry I have no clue how to link). Yup, that's me robbed blind but the guy that got me was cool enough to teach me how to use irc and the forum...though it cost me a pretty penny!
I'm same as most guys here, 10 years off from the best game ever. only found this shard 5-6 months ago and back in the good old days didn't do the forum thing so it's kinda all new again. I don't mean to sound like an old retard but It is what It is.

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

It took me a while to relearn the game too. At first I didn't know the forums even existed until someone was kind enuf to point it out as I was spamming at the bank trying to sell ingots. When I had enuf gold saved I decided to buy my first house. At first I watched the forums to see how things were done. Then I decided I had to trust someone eventually. So I dove in and bought a house. I bought my first house from Flea. He was a good guy to deal with. Made the trade without any problems. Then it wasn't so hard to trust most people for other houses that I bought. You still have to do your due diligence with any transaction unless you know the person well. It makes for fun times.
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

Return to “Housing”