Raffle prizes available! + BONUS FOR REPLIES TO THIS THREAD!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Raffle prizes available! + BONUS FOR REPLIES TO THIS THREAD!

Post by AshBorn »

10TH TOURNAMENT ANNIVERSARY BONUS PRIZE GIVEN AWAY AT THE SAME TIME AS THE RAFFLE FOR CONTESTANTS!
This prize requires a RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD SAYING WHAT THEY LOVE MOST ABOUT UO SECOND AGE, THE STAFF, OR A CERTAIN PLAYER WHO ACTIVELY WORKS TO HELP THE SERVER (excluding me)! If its a negative post (judged by me) then you won't qualify for the bonus prize.

10th ANNIVERSARY BONUS PRIZE - TOWER DEED

FORUM ACCOUNTS MADE TODAY DO NOT QUALIFY.

If you participated in last night's tournament, then you are eligible for these prizes! Here they are -

1. Large Brick Deed
2. 5 Silver
3. Pure Mare
4. 3 Silver
5. Small Deed
6. Long Mane Mare
7. Long Mane Mare
8. Long Mane Mare
9. Long Mane Mare

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS EVENING AT 8PM PACIFIC TIME!
Last edited by AshBorn on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KatD

Re: Raffle prizes available! + BONUS FOR REPLIES TO THIS THR

Post by KatD »

I like UO, because i get to meet new people, and i love the ideas and ways people are trying to improve this game!! keep up the great work guys/gals!

Attila

Post by Attila »

I'm gonna steer away from singling out any one player, person or staff member, so I have to vote for the shards Stableness.
I mean this thing seems to always be available and running smoothly...

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

I've played on many shards over the years; and I've been on UOSA for about half a year now. One of the best aspects for me has been our community. There are some great people and guilds out there. I make friends, and some enemies too, but it brings about competition and competitiveness which makes this game unique. I love the variety of the open world system, there's so much I can do to keep me from getting bored. I can dig up a treasure chest one minute, pvp at an idoc the next, and then participate in a player run tourney. I can make items to sell to other players, tame dragons, or run around trick-or-treating.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

What I love most about UOSA...the community(most of them, a few select people that want to ruin everyone's fun excluded), the player's that actually take their time to support the server and try to donate gold/time to event's and making it more fun all around (ashborn, guardianknight, tara, hardcore, etc(sorry if i missed someone by name, trying to be quick), the staff for taking their time to recapture the magic that we had 20 years ago from this great game. And most of all, to the few hundred players that we still have left for letting us play an MMO and not a single player game, how boring would UO be if this was a single player game? I don't think it would have gotten far, could you imagine farming the Ancient Wyrm all day, just to bank your gold, place a castle and have no one to show it to?
Last edited by Dyne on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

One of the things I <3 the most about Second Age is the professionalism of the staff. Top notch in handling the playerbase, server goals and stability makes UOSA easily the best free shard there is.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

I love the fact that UOSecondAge can cause so much rage among nerds. My life would be incomplete without rage and UOSA drama everyday.

I also love Derrick for creating this shard and supporting it out of his own pocket.

I also love Kaivan for pwning newbs on the forums with his well written arguments.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

The thing I like most about UOSA is vega

This game would be nothing without vega

UOSA is vega

God Bless UOSA, God Bless vega

the winnings from this post will be donated to 'save the vega' a very worthy cause.
Last edited by Sultan of Swing on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mith

Post by Mith »

I like this shard cause people teach me how to speak english :lol:
IRC #MITH

Mith

Post by Mith »

...and this...
Sultan of Swing wrote:The thing I like most about UOSA is vega

This game would nothing without vega

UOSA is vega

God Bless UOSA, God Bless vega

the winnings from this post will be donated to 'save the vega' a very worthy cause.
IRC #MITH

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

i love how much azheman loves man butt in UOSA*.

*also irl.

matchstick

Post by matchstick »

I like the fact that the community doesn't rely on staff to make things happen. Its always great when the staff lead a hand to help with an event, but the community takes matters into their own hands, and create a ton of original games and events. From PvP tourneys, to last man standing events (like Rose's), and even funny events like the ghost run or summon duels.
LlamaShop - Dealing in all your mount and pet related needs!

Nightmares: Pure-60k | Long-25k | Short-20k || Frenzys: "Ugly" -3k | Shadow-15k || White Wyrms & Dragons -5k

flatlines

Post by flatlines »

My friends and I just started here about a month ago, definitely brings back the feel of playing 97-98 in high school. I've been having more fun than I was in WoW for sure. I think the thing I like the most is the focus on era accuracy. Theres no popular opinion, vets or GMs trying to make it "better" and endlessly changing things around... just the way it was.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

"RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD SAYING WHAT THEY LOVE MOST ABOUT UO SECOND AGE, THE STAFF, OR A CERTAIN PLAYER WHO ACTIVELY WORKS TO HELP THE SERVER (excluding me)!"

Derrick. Let's be honest, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be here. A lot of losers run shards and he has always been the most respectful and professional one I've run into. He's a little quiet these days, but real life will do that to you!

Cheers to Derrick, my favorite landlubber!
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

I love this server because 1 or 2 times per week Ganka will log on and we get into a fight where we have to help eachother to survive, but sometimes he will cast ebolt when I need a heal and target the closest horse for death. But that death sound from a horse is worth it.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really