Refreshing Macro Lists

Topics related to Second Age
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Refreshing Macro Lists

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

If you refresh your macro list, will it trade all information from one account to another if more then one instance is running?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Refreshing Macro Lists

Can someone try this for me if you are bored as I am macroing. Target something as absolute in your macro and then on another account refresh your macros (right click on macro list and choose the option for refresh). Is that target the same on both clients or no? I can test later but it would be nice to know now.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Yeah it didn't work, you have to totally relog.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Yeah it didn't work, you have to totally relog.
In client A make your change and right-click -> save on the macro list. Then hop back to the same macro in client A, and right-click -> reload. Can do it in other ways easier, but that's probably simplest. Just remember that razor re-saves a macro file every time you switch to a different one (even if it isn't running), so things can get messy if you aren't paying attention.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I am going to check that out, thank you sir

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

That's exactly what I wanted to accomplish. Awesome +1