Oceanfront-Mountain Front-Duel Mine Front Tower! [SOLD]

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Bixby Legbone

Oceanfront-Mountain Front-Duel Mine Front Tower! [SOLD]

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Be your own master in this magnificent home! This tower is secluded, the only other house on screen is a small in front which can be yours, too!

I am not a miner, but I do occasionally see some who recall in to mine the ore and head out. I hear you can get most, if not all, of the ore types from the mine and the mountain veins in the direct vicinity. The Mine features a rare duel-entrance from the front and back sides of the tower!

It's not often you'll see a tower with this many features come up on the market.

There is also a two-story home about two screens south of this home. It can also be sold to the buyer if you're interested in having this entire area for yourself or to share with your guild.

SB tower deed x 2.

Last edited by Bixby Legbone on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dyne

Re: Oceanfront-Mountain Front-Duel Mine Front Tower!

Post by Dyne »

Wow, that is a magnificent home indeed!

I also wanted to add that the small in front of the 2 story is also with the tower/2story/small group and the only other house on the coast is owned by a new player that i put there so he could be close to me when he needed help. I am sure he would move if asked nicely if the buyer wants to own the whole coast.

In my 2-3 months living in the tower, i afked daily in it, macroed in it, and never once was killed or pked. Daily foot traffic was minimal, occasionally i would see an idoc runner run by but that's about it. Or the occasional miner that would recall in to the mine and recall out.

This tower/small combo is a miner's paradise, never be bothered while mining, use the small for your mining/crafting/macroing needs and the tower to decorate and live in.

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RichIX »

S/B
GM Lockpicker at your Service

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'd like to point out that when I sold this for 1.5 to Provoking (because he was my homie g funk slice and the market was super up), there was a private offer of 2.2 mill on the table. I have no friendships that require me to talk good about this because Bixby and Dyne are selling it, it's just an awesome home.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

^

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

This is also a premium fishing location, since it's east fire island.

Meaning you could fish the endless north/south line east of Fire and Moonglow, and then easily offload and be back to it.

I've got to use three smalls + for my fishing operation, with a tower you cold do it all-in-one.

Plus you'd be drowning in ingots duel utilizing it for mining. Nice property :)

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

3xDeed.

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RichIX »

Well that's me out :-)
GM Lockpicker at your Service

farnk

Post by farnk »

pretty sweet spot.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Going to end this auction at 430pm eastern 11/7/2013. Thanks for your positive comments and bids!

Return to “Housing”