2 Smalls on same screen, 10 seconds from Chaos

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Phantom 3

2 Smalls on same screen, 10 seconds from Chaos

Post by Phantom 3 »

Greetings,

Check out what I have for sale!

Two smalls on the same screen, that's right, it will be almost like owning your own cabin renting company. Once you purchase these, you will be the envy of the town.
Located on the border of [DG] player ran town and about a 10 second run from Chaos shrine, you will have quick access to all the amentities (Like rezzing your red at the shrine after you accidently ran into guard zone (!Whack!)

Please PM me on the forums to check out the houses and or submit an offer.

I would like five small deeds for the two houses, or best offer.

Thanks!

Phantom

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 2 Smalls on same screen, 10 seconds from Chaos

Post by Aeris »

Hi, just a heads up, with the current market, if you get very lucky, you might net 20k for these (10k each). Sorry to drain your hopes, but there are effectively unlimited small spots at the moment, and 2 side by side is pretty easy to find as well. Also smalls, no matter how many together, are not very coveted here unless the location is superb. Maybe for a young player smalls are nice, but then, a young player won't have 5x deeds, and if he does, he's probably experienced enough to likely save up another 2-3 and get a medium house instead.

If you hold 'em 'til February, you might be looking at a different market =)
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Return to “Housing”