Razor Counter Help

Moderator: Support Moderators

HardActToFollow

Razor Counter Help

Post by HardActToFollow »

You know how in the Windows Title bar it shows all the reagents and Bandaids? I have seen some people with Cure and Heal pots up there.

Is there a list of things you can keep track of up there?

Also how do you add the picture of what you are tracking? I added {gold} on mine, but i cannot put a picture up there, just the number.

thanks in advance

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor Counter Help

Post by Silverfoot »

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

U can add items not present in the list aswell. I have lockpicks up there. ;)

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

You can add any item you want. On my PVP Chars I have every potion up there, on my crafter I have tools and resources (Ingots, Boards, Cloth, Leather) up there.

Go to Display/Counters, click Add, target an item, give it a name (ie "Leather") and a format (ie "leather") and then check the little box, and add {leather} to the textbox on the right side of Display/Counters.

By doing this, you can create complicated razor macros using If statements (If {leather} <= X, use Restock Agent 1) or whatever
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Is there any way to display the number of seconds remaining on a heal? (from healing skill)

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Daolin wrote:Is there any way to display the number of seconds remaining on a heal? (from healing skill)
{bandage}

If you mouseover the white textbox on the Display/Counters tab, you'll see a list of all the pre-defined possible entries
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Ah!! I never knew that. This is great info, thank you! I can better time my heals now.

Return to “New Player Help”