Elk Eater's Staircase Emporium

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Elk Eater's Staircase Emporium

Post by Elk Eater »

Hail! I'm offering a stairbuilding service for all house types. This service INCLUDES the necessary footstools to build the staircase!

The cost per staircase built is 1x patio deed and includes up to 20 stools to make the staircase as well as installation. PM me here or on IRC!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Happy Gilmore

Re: Elk Eater's Staircase Emporium

Post by Happy Gilmore »

very nice service at a good price

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I agree wholeheartedly.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

^
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Chunco
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Chunco »

I would be interested in buying a set of stairs to the main roof of my keep.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Chunco wrote:I would be interested in buying a set of stairs to the main roof of my keep.
I missed you on IRC last night, got your message this morning -- I'll pm you on here to see if we can set up a time!

Chunco
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Chunco »

Transaction went very smooth. First he showed me at his keep what he was going to make for me. Once I agreed he meet me in the town of my choice I gave him the deed first. We went to my keep where I had to add him as a temporary co-own to make the job easier. He stayed right where he was building the entire time and even set me up with a near animal catch using the remaining stools! He even went back to his house to add a second stool to make the trap better.

Fully recommend the service if you are thinking of getting stairs made for your house and don't already own the stools.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Chunco wrote:Transaction went very smooth. First he showed me at his keep what he was going to make for me. Once I agreed he meet me in the town of my choice I gave him the deed first. We went to my keep where I had to add him as a temporary co-own to make the job easier. He stayed right where he was building the entire time and even set me up with a near animal catch using the remaining stools! He even went back to his house to add a second stool to make the trap better.

Fully recommend the service if you are thinking of getting stairs made for your house and don't already own the stools.
Thanks again for the business, Chunco!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

^

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

Elk Eater built a staircase straight to my heart. A+ trader.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

armybyz wrote:Elk Eater built a staircase straight to my heart. A+ trader.
I was building a stairway to heaven and this is where it ended up. A++ would build again.

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

thats gay talk

Buchada McBode

Post by Buchada McBode »

Nice service! Thanks Elk. +1

Downs

Post by Downs »

rumor has it for an extra 500 gold, he'll do it shirtless
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Downs wrote:rumor has it for an extra 500 gold, he'll do it shirtless
Yeah I paid the extra 500, once the shirt came off I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I paid another 500 for him to put it back on. Stairs look great, I just need a tic tac now.