Loan Contract - Vesper Tower to Harrison

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Loan Contract - Vesper Tower to Harrison

Post by Elk Eater »

Harrison is purchasing the tower north of Vesper for a total purchase price of 1,732,800 gold. He will be co-owned on as many characters as he'd like for the duration of the loan, at the end of which the property will be fully transferred.

He will make a 709,000 gold down-payment leaving and pay 10 percent interest on the remainder, leaving his balance at: 1,126,180 (1,023,800 + 10%).

Weekly payments of a minimum of 100,000 gold are due by Sunday each week, starting Sunday, October 13.

3 missing payments in a row results in forfeiture of the property.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Harrison

Re: Loan Contract - Vesper Tower to Harrison

Post by Harrison »

I agree to these terms. Thanks Elk!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Down payment of 709,000 received!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Harrison made a 280,800 gp payment leaving a balance of 845,380. Thanks Harrison!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Harrison made a 261,902 gp payment leaving a remaining balance of 583,478. Thanks Harrison!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Harrison made a 200k payment leaving a balance of 383,478. Thanks Harrison!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Harrison paid the remaining balance and the house was transferred. Thanks again, Harrison!

Harrison

Post by Harrison »

I can't recommend Elk Eater enough for anyone looking to finance a home. All of the details, from drawing up the contract, to communicating via PMs, to handling cash transfers, to documenting them on this thread, were carried out in an efficient, professional manner.

Return to “Housing”