Forum Signature

Topics related to Second Age
Saol Trosc

Forum Signature

Post by Saol Trosc »

I am new to the game and the server. I have been trying to get use to using forums. I am in need of a signature and have a pretty good idea for one. The only problem is I have no idea how to make one. Is anyone out there inclined for this sort of thing? I would appreciate any help anyone could give me thanks. If you can get with me in game. My in-game name is the same as my forum name thanks everyone :D .

Bixby Legbone

Re: Forum Signature

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Saol Trosc wrote:I am new to the game and the server. I have been trying to get use to using forums. I am in need of a signature and have a pretty good idea for one. The only problem is I have no idea how to make one. Is anyone out there inclined for this sort of thing? I would appreciate any help anyone could give me thanks. If you can get with me in game. My in-game name is the same as my forum name thanks everyone :D .

There are youtube guides on how to make one, generally using software of Photoshop.

In the past, there have been people willing to make you one for free or some other deal.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Saol Trosc wrote:I am new to the game and the server. I have been trying to get use to using forums. I am in need of a signature and have a pretty good idea for one. The only problem is I have no idea how to make one. Is anyone out there inclined for this sort of thing? I would appreciate any help anyone could give me thanks. If you can get with me in game. My in-game name is the same as my forum name thanks everyone :D .
You can also use a .jpg as well. My avatar is from a screen shot I created in paint. Take screen shot, open paint, then
edit then paste. Then you can resize etc. This maybe an option for you till you can get something else created.

Also if you need any help getting started here with a small to use at no charge till you get on your feet.

Welcome to UOSA!
Last edited by Orion GM B^D on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

If it really is a good idea, perhaps I would be interested in making it.