N-C Recruiting

Topics related to Second Age
Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

N-C Recruiting

Post by Lambo »

N-C has been consistently the most successful guild on UOSA for the better part of a year. There have been many great challengers but they come and go.

We are looking for 2 new members to help with a "project" you may call it. One of our friends whom quit the server for various reasons is now bringing his guild back to create some epic territory battles with our assistance.

I'm looking for 2 new members who mainly play between 7pm-4am eastern time.

I may take no one if I do not like applicants but I would prefer a couple more players. You don't have to be an amazing 1v1 player I could care less about that. Just need you to have an understanding of how group pvp works, skype, and dont be a dick/annoying. Also dont be greedy.

I know this is going to be moved but whatever.

Pm me on forums. Thanks
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Still Standing

Re: N-C Recruiting

Post by Still Standing »

Actually more so when FT$ was around.

If you need any help on this so called project or are short a member, I am always on around those times either pm me here or IRC Hazy.
I do not think you will be short of applicants to join but may be short of acceptable applicants.
Always enjoyed N-C's competitive spirit on the field been fun as hell killing and getting killed by you guys.

P.S. Ganka is my hero his mount killing has inspired me to no end.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Gork

Post by Gork »

N-C is the shit, the day [1v1] dies I'd be first in line to try out! I have mad respect for you guys.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I'd love to apply but I don't wanna give up on cos not coming back just yet. Good luck and free bump for a good group of guys.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish