GUARDS!

Topics related to Second Age
Spinewire

GUARDS!

Post by Spinewire »

I was attacked in Brit while semi afk, inside a shop in front of NPC. I assumed that the NPCs called the guards if they see a crime being committed is this not the case?

It was by someone called "a bull".

killaboy

Re: GUARDS!

Post by killaboy »

This happened not to long ago aye? I saw him and he was grey i killed him.

It happened either by him throwing purples at you or someother way like kiting a zombie/monster in town and getting the aggro on you.

Edit: Before i killed him he was spamming "Welcome to UO."
My guess he dont like new players much.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Spinewire

Post by Spinewire »

This was in brit about 5 mins ago in the shipwrights.

I would have thought it would have been too close to the npcs to use pots as they do have an aoe effect don't they?

I always thought that if you flag grey in the los of an npc you got guard whacked. He gave me my stuff back when I found him, but would not tell me how he did it :(

Edit - lol my character is 1341 days old, he did say "weclome to secondage when I found him tho."

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

There are many technique to avoid being caughtfmurdring macro players. I would "alt j" and review recent journal activities. Maybe that would shed some light.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

The uo client keeps a journal that will have this information in the text file, should you feel so inclined to read it.

No matter how many NPC's are around, or what type of macro you are running, you can be killed.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

People will toss a buncha pots at the ground n since its a 3 second countdown usually they can get you below half life before the first one pops n guard whale them. Then they res n repeat. Or just have 2-3 guys do it
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish