Can a friend log on to his account from my Ip?

Topics related to Second Age
illmatic

Can a friend log on to his account from my Ip?

Post by illmatic »

My friend has just recently asked me if he could use my computer to refresh his houses due to his computer malfunctioning. He will temporarily not be able to log on to Ultima from his pc. Is it ok for him to log on to his account from my computer for a minute to refresh his houses or will it look like im using more than 3 accounts, and will be in jeopardy of getting banned? I am pretty sure the admins can see the amount of time accounts are logged on so I don't think this should be a problem. Please get back to me soon, would have for his houses to fall because of his computer breaking. Thank you,

Ill

Lord Mammoth

Re: Can a friend log on to his account from my Ip?

Post by Lord Mammoth »

Account sharing would get you banned. You are not supposed to play anyone else's accounts as if they are your own. That being said maintenance type things are fine. Logging in simply to refresh a friends house, stables, or boat is deemed okay.

Thanks,

Mammoth
Lord Mammoth

illmatic

Post by illmatic »

Ya he would be doing it himself anyway, just using my computer and internet. Thanks for the quick response.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I'm traveling a lot with my laptop. I login to refresh houses mostly, and to restock vendor, but often play for a couple hours as well. Also I've moved "permanent" locations once as well since starting on this shard, and am moving again next week. Should I be worried about anything, or is this okay, so long as I'm the only one playing? (I have no one on uosecondage that I know or have even met in real life). Usually using security enabled wifi at various accommodations, but sometimes in public spots too, if my rented room doesn't offer internet. Would like to know in advance if I should expect any problems! Cheers.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next