GMs helping buddies? *resolved by Derrick (thanks bro)*

Topics related to Second Age
Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

GMs helping buddies? *resolved by Derrick (thanks bro)*

Post by Kabal »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54765

It just seems funny that right after we get two new GMs theres a massive influx of silver into the shard with only select groups knowing about it and no shard announcement of any kind.

I joke about quitting a lot after being griefed, but this is a true game breaker for me, if it comes to light that staff are helping their friends, I will personally leave UOSA forever.
Last edited by Kabal on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

qwebirc41039

Re: GMs helping buddies?

Post by qwebirc41039 »

sounds like baseless accusation against the staff

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Highly doubt that, not only are they not affiliated, but would not be so lame as to do this. IMO, the silver they may have had when they quit their accs were used in events they choose. Therefore it was here already. Either way this is just another "how bout u get da fuq off the forums, away from the banks, away from ur house hoarded of pixels and explore the adventurous world." I agree going on a wild goose chase to find something that may not be there is lame, but one day when I was tracking I found a reindeer that dropped Xmas tree deeds, same thing.

-Delo-

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I'll be doing nothing but refreshing my house until I get some GM input on this.

qwebirc41039

Post by qwebirc41039 »

Kabal wrote:I'll be doing nothing but refreshing my house until I get some GM input on this.
the graveyard will be so dead without you ;(

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I don't think it's a baseless accusation. Silver is one of the most sought after items in the game, and normal enemies are dropping it. This wouldn't be too unusual if it were a spontaneous event or something, like what I read about at the graveyard the other night, but one guild has been farming it for 3 weeks?? That is suspect.

That's not to say that it's some sort of GM favoritism, which I am sure it most certainly is not, but it must be some mistake.

N-SilverBABY!!

Post by N-SilverBABY!! »

ROFL cry more!!!

I personally seen 10 blues WATCH ME farm that shit here are 2 names I remember

Pancakes (this nub was on a pure mare)
Stealth (NEW guild)- he even threatened to post on the forums what we was doing after we killed him......guess he never got around to it......

Spamlet

Post by Spamlet »

Yes, the new GMs, in addition to running super fun events for players, have created a massive conspiracy over the past several weeks to secretly distribute 1 silver per Ettin in a limited amount of locations to guilds they are not associated with...
Its genius!

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Spamlet wrote:Yes, the new GMs, in addition to running super fun events for players, have created a massive conspiracy over the past several weeks to secretly distribute 1 silver per Ettin in a limited amount of locations to guilds they are not associated with...
Its genius!
Ya they probly became GMs, hooked up their buddies with silver and are now selling it for real life cash.

When has there ever been any increased spawn with no mention of it anywhere?

N-SilverBABY!!

Post by N-SilverBABY!! »

Kabal wrote:
Spamlet wrote:Yes, the new GMs, in addition to running super fun events for players, have created a massive conspiracy over the past several weeks to secretly distribute 1 silver per Ettin in a limited amount of locations to guilds they are not associated with...
Its genius!
Ya they probly became GMs, hooked up their buddies with silver and are now selling it for real life cash.

When has there ever been any increased spawn with no mention of it anywhere?
I love how just a couple weeks ago everyone was talking about the up standing new GM's and now that N-S got one over on you its of course not your fault BUT ITS THE GMS ROFL!!!

Keep posting this is making me cry from laughter!!!!

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

It is my understanding that this was happening before Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth became GMs.

I wouldn't cry foul on them to quickly.

N-SilverBABY!!

Post by N-SilverBABY!! »

AshBorn wrote:It is my understanding that this was happening before Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth became GMs.

That's simply not true!!! BUT neither is the "Gm's helping buddies" BS either

qwebirc41039

Post by qwebirc41039 »

kabal you seem to be really upset, you want some silver? come to the n-s castle with that pretty pink dress i like, well work something out

N-SilverBABY!!

Post by N-SilverBABY!! »

qwebirc41039 wrote:kabal you seem to be really upset, you want some silver? come to the n-s castle with that pretty pink dress i like, well work something out

ROFL OMG these fucking tears taste soooo good. This is 6x better then the silver farming

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

N-SilverBABY!! wrote:
AshBorn wrote:It is my understanding that this was happening before Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth became GMs.

That's simply not true!!! BUT neither is the "Gm's helping buddies" BS either
Oh I'm sorry I forgot that when the staff introduces more of such a rare item into the economy, they notify YOU with the exact date of when it happens.

You can speculate all you want though.