War me!

Topics related to Second Age
memememe

War me!

Post by memememe »

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/2972

You, so basically every me, has decided to turn orange. Gonna accept any and all war invitations. Come at me!

Drone

Re: War me!

Post by Drone »

memememe wrote:Come at me, bro!
Fixed

memememe

Post by memememe »

Post here or shoot me a PM with your guild name. Having to war every guild in the tab would suck -.-

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

Drone wrote:
memememe wrote:Come at me, bro!
Fixed
this

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

And *poof* everyone accepts his war and he is no where to be found
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

memememe

Post by memememe »

Still Standing wrote:And *poof* everyone accepts his war and he is no where to be found
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/2972
I looked really hard but for some reason I couldn't find your guild on the list.... I know you dodge 1on1s and 2on2s, but wars too now? God....

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Just go through and war every single guild you can. There are so many guilds that some don't even show up on the stone (or maybe the list is just so big I missed guilds when I was searching). Once you war every guild you can just check the list every week or so and war whatever guilds have been created.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

memememe

Post by memememe »

Freight Elevator wrote:Just go through and war every single guild you can. There are so many guilds that some don't even show up on the stone (or maybe the list is just so big I missed guilds when I was searching). Once you war every guild you can just check the list every week or so and war whatever guilds have been created.
Most of the current wars come from guilds that declared on me with that method, I think. But there's way too many guilds out there, can't be arsed to declare on all of em. I simply picked out 5 of the war guilds that came to mind, looked them up on UOSA and warred everyone they were at war with. Lots just haven't accepted yet.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

memememe wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:Just go through and war every single guild you can. There are so many guilds that some don't even show up on the stone (or maybe the list is just so big I missed guilds when I was searching). Once you war every guild you can just check the list every week or so and war whatever guilds have been created.
Most of the current wars come from guilds that declared on me with that method, I think. But there's way too many guilds out there, can't be arsed to declare on all of em. I simply picked out 5 of the war guilds that came to mind, looked them up on UOSA and warred everyone they were at war with. Lots just haven't accepted yet.
I think you can record a macro of selecting the war a guild option, then selecting the first guild in the list, loop. Let that run in razor for a while and you should be all set.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

If you can get a macro to work I'm sure that is the easiest option. I would just do a page or 2 when I log in and after a couple days I had warred every guild available and only needed them to respond. I have a little over 50 now and that covers anyone that wants to be orange these days.

Now I just check the war page every couple weeks and get whoever is left over.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

memememe

Post by memememe »

Elk Eater wrote:
I think you can record a macro of selecting the war a guild option, then selecting the first guild in the list, loop. Let that run in razor for a while and you should be all set.
Hahaha, the macro works. To think I was just about to click every guild manually. Thanks bro.

memememe

Post by memememe »

Bump.

Lot's of guilds still missing, don't be shy!

memememe

Post by memememe »

memememe wrote:Bump.

Lot's of guilds still missing, don't be shy!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Wasn't there 2 of you mememe guys? The good me and the bad me? Which one are you and where is your buddy,?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

memememe

Post by memememe »

Menkaure wrote:Wasn't there 2 of you mememe guys? The good me and the bad me? Which one are you and where is your buddy,?
He's obviously the guy with the "evil me" title (his char is public @myuosa). Lot's of work and stuff. Would be a lot cooler if he had more time :(
Gonna see if I can cure him from the Summer disease. If he came back I'd be motivated to recruit a 3rd me for some orange funs. 3 is a magic number that can make a lot happen, IMO.