Combat Vet

Topics related to Second Age
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Combat Vet

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Okay so I solved the dilemma of not being able to have both eval and vet on a tamer. By just putting them on a 5 X mage I can just leave pets and recall away or hide on my tamer in a hot spot and farm with this.

Mage
Med
Resist
Eval
Wrestling
Animal lore
Vet
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Combat Vet

Post by keelonzo »

Huh?

:?:

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

You drop the pets off and just heal them/farm on the combat vet, they will still draw aggro. Unless you are planning on wiping out an entire dungeon you just stick to one spot and you can manipulate spawn if you like to either draw them or the abandoned pets to where ever you like them to be using spawn as bait.

Trust me if you want a powerful tamer...you want a couple vets on your accounts. You can train more at a time that way.

On your tamer just replace meditation for hiding so you can control them if needed or inside a guardzone ready to gate to move them.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

tamer without taming
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Yeah a tamer without taming, which could either work with a tamer or dual account just to drop them off. Against non reds it's not really helpful...you would have to recall out and bring in your tamer on an alt if you wanted to retrieve your pets. Or recall out then back to see if the blues attacked them to turn the pets aggro on them.

Side by Side with a tamer this would have tremendous benefit. Solo you would use this mostly in contained areas with fast spawn rates. It's basically so you can just watch over the pets while they do their thing while you are on the look out for reds. You would need a tamer of course to get the pets and have them follow the combat vet through the gate if you were going to solo.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I wonder if anyone has actually ever used one of Archaic's crackpot builds. I doubt Archaic has.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

nightshark wrote:I wonder if anyone has actually ever used one of Archaic's crackpot builds. I doubt Archaic has.
I bet he has.

I've ran into him in-game, and he has some crazy templates. One minute he's stealthing around with tamed polar bears, and the next he's pelting you with arrows while smithing some chainmail tunics. As silly as some of them are, good for him for playing the game and having fun with his ideas. He might eventually stumble across something that works for him, and actually enjoy the game, rather than leet-tank-mage-pvp for a few months and then quit (and take his whole guild with him) when a keep deed gets stolen.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

nightshark wrote:I wonder if anyone has actually ever used one of Archaic's crackpot builds. I doubt Archaic has.
Find any blue mobile, draw aggro on it....it works. You can try to keep them alive. If not no loss grab more on your tamer go somewhere else and do the same thing. It just allows to heal the pets and be a bit more offensive and with both vet and eval Gmed both you and your pets will be more offensive.

If not go hunting with a buddy who tames and take on extreme opposition.

You should have builds that work solo and others that would benefit a group. A little of both does not hurt being you can have in your party 3 even solo. So you can have a hidden dexxer your vet and your tamer gater running all at once.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Not a single spawn in the game is suitable for group farming. Unless you are just doing it for fun. Maybe 2 people can farm and net a decent profit, but otherwise the returns and respawn times are too low. (yes even tera keep)

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

2 dexers at LL
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Having eval on a tamer is completely pointless anyways. What monster/player do you need to use magic on when you have 10 dragons with you?????

Get good son!!!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

FishinPro wrote:Having eval on a tamer is completely pointless anyways. What monster/player do you need to use magic on when you have 10 dragons with you?????

Get good son!!!
I dont use that many unless I have a station and I spread them out

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Why have Animal Lore on it? So you can tell when it's going to go wild?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Vet and Lore is like anatomy and healing. The more hp your pet has the more damage it will do with its fire breath.