July 4th 2009 Holiday Bag w/ Labeled Wand

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Li Meiyang

July 4th 2009 Holiday Bag w/ Labeled Wand

Post by Li Meiyang »

Hey, I just got back into this game and I have nothing from when I had to leave, all my houses decayed and I don't even have enought to buy a small house.

In my bank box I have a Happy 4th of July bag, with six firecrackers and a fireworks wand, labeled 4th July 2009. I'm wondering if this worth any money to collectors?

Capitalist

Re: July 4th 2009 Holiday Bag w/ Labeled Wand

Post by Capitalist »

Nope.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Pffff.... whatever. No offense, but I'm querying high-end collectors here -people of sophistication, culture and tastes.

Not people say "YO mAD BrO Shizzidizzle" in their sig line.

I mean 2009, just freaking *think* about it! That's virtually an antique (heck almost ARTIFACT) on this shard.

I will part with it for 2 small house deeds. This is a great investment because it's guarenteed to gain tremendously in value over time.
Last edited by Li Meiyang on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You're a really good troll because I can't figure out if you're serious or not. Anyway, what you have is trash.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

I'll tell you what's trash. Trash is some "mAd BRo 3l33T LeWtr!" who joined in... wait just let me check:

Oh yeah, JULY 2010, declaring the value of all that came before him to be trash.

You best glad this forum doesn't have one of the eye-rolling emoticons, because I'd be laying down about 20 of them right about now.
Last edited by Li Meiyang on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Oh wait looky here... IT DOES!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

your being just as childish, I don't understand why someone hasn't chimed in. what you have should be worth 2-3k if it is the white bag its worth 5-10k to the right person.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

yes vega is right, it is trash, the bag, if white, is worth 5k, the contents are worth nothing. It is old yes, but it was given out to every character so there's thousands of them left. And Vega is one of the biggest rares collectors on the server, when i need value on something, i tend to ask him. His signature was to make fun of someone else. He was giving you a truthful answer when noone else did, so getting mad because your advertised item is trash is uncalled for.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

*Yawn* That post was super boring to read :roll:

Return to “Price Check”