Player Inactivity Service

Topics related to Second Age
Capitalist

Player Inactivity Service

Post by Capitalist »

So for a while I've had a chest with 12 runes in it to check weekly when I refresh my houses so that I can alert inactive friends if their houses are greatly worn, IDOC, or about to IDOC. I'm offering this service to any inactive player with a mid-size or large house (large brick and up). I refuse to do 300 smalls. Once the chest is full with 125 runes, that will be the end of my offer. Most vets and players who have worked their way up to a mentionable level of assets that go inactive for a short period of time for whatever reason don't come back to this server when their houses fall. For good reason, too. They spent a lot of their free time hunting and gathering in whatever way they did. I have talked to over a hundred players who just either quit, dropped their stuff, or handed it to me from their bank and paperdoll when they realize that they forgot to refresh their house and it fell.

What you need to do if you don't want to risk losing the majority of your worldly possessions:

1) Send me a PM when and where you want to meet to give me a rune to your house.
2) Give me your e-mail address that you regularly use.

I'll check the chest every week, as I've been doing, and send you an e-mail so you can save your stuff and your 1 extra IP on UOSA. If you have multiple houses, only give me a rune to your main. I assume that all of your houses are refreshed at around the same time.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Player Inactivity Service

Post by MatronDeWinter »

So basically you want to find Idoc's without needing to actually look for them. If this is the case, good plan.

If that's not the case, then you are doing the whole shard a disservice by aiding in the refreshing of homes that are not in use, and you should be ashamed.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

MatronDeWinter wrote:So basically you want to find Idoc's without needing to actually look for them. If this is the case, good plan.
Will find out soon enough. Unless he 'quits' like Arsen. 8)
Vega wrote:I'm quitting on 1/1/14, but becoming more and more inactive by week until then. ...

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Neither of your comments are relevant to this service. However, I've gotten 7 runes and e-mails today. So, I don't really care. Thanks for the bumps!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.