area population reports

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Finesse

area population reports

Post by Finesse »

using a region controller script on a shard i played many years ago [now closed]
when you entered diffrent sections of the map citys/large woodlands/dungeons it would tell you how many people were in this area.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: area population reports

Post by MatronDeWinter »

This makes an unfair advantage for murderers. I like the idea of a web page (like the listing of clients online ect..) that shows the population at each city at different times of the day though.

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

nice reply i like your idea there

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Well, that seems fair if you just want to find some people to talk to (though they would probably just be macroing anyway). If you wanted to know who is in your region like that just start learning the tracking skill, it will tell you exactly what you described above.

Skill - Tracking,
The higher the skill, the farther you can track and at GM, wow you can detect people at the top right corner of T2A from the bottom left corner of it. Assuming the area is not too populated though.