And so continues the successful experiment known as UOSA.

Topics related to Second Age
memememe

And so continues the successful experiment known as UOSA.

Post by memememe »

Just wanted to say that I'm still getting nerdchills when playing this game. Thank you Derrick and staff for providing us with such a great and unique gaming experience.

Just can't be said enough, especially with all the hate going on here by bitter players.

crappled

Re: And so continues the successful experiment known as UOSA

Post by crappled »

memememe wrote:Just wanted to say that I'm still getting nerdchills when playing this game. Thank you Derrick and staff for providing us with such a great and unique gaming experience.

Just can't be said enough, especially with all the hate going on here by bitter players.
I've only been here for like 2 weeks, but same goes for me. I don't need to be rich or own 15 houses or get loots from an idoc to have fun playing UO. It's more fun when you don't have all that stuff, because it means you still have a lot of stuff to do. I'd rather be "struggling" than have everything and nothing more to gain.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

memememememem - your join date is my bithday. wtg FTW!

Kelben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kelben »

absolutly correct :)

I don't care so much what others have, I think most players here just want to have fun and are approx on the same level of richness ;)

And the few who own really a lot seem to also be willing to help the community and sponsor events or aquire houses and sell them to newer players for not so high prices ... some even lend money to players so they can buy a house right away.
I think that's pretty cool here and also the PKs seem to be quite fair and know that if they grief the newer players too much they might say "screw this" and leave the shard and that would be a loss for the PKs too ... My friend got killed two days ago while wandering through TG village(she did not know this) and when she got back to loot her corpse, most items were still there and the TG ppl did let her loot and not just kill her again. I might be wrong but back on OSI servers PKs I met would have just killed her again or took all her things just to grief ...

my 2 cents

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

The games great, I still think it'd be tons better if they brought events back....:)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Menkaure wrote:The games great, I still think it'd be tons better if they brought events back....:)
agreed... anyone else (Besides Pyrul) feel the same way?

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

MANY of us do.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Kelben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kelben »

I did not play here when events were, but I found the book in Jhelom with the old records in it and I would love to have some events :)

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Menkaure wrote:The games great, I still think it'd be tons better if they brought events back....:)
Damn, someone should make a thread about that ........

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

all tg does is gank.

Gork

Post by Gork »

We should all get together and take a vote.

Would you be in favor of bringing back events?

yes , no?

This would give us an idea of the percent of the population that want tournaments to return.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

memememe wrote:Just wanted to say that I'm still getting nerdchills when playing this game. Thank you Derrick and staff for providing us with such a great and unique gaming experience.

Curse you!! I'm getting killed and stolen from all the time! I hate this place!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Kye Smogg

Post by Kye Smogg »

Wow the other poster must have really touched a nerve for people to have to be creating a kiss-up anti-post. It's like some of you guys just get all butthurt when someone quits.

I think it was mostly that the OP of the quit thread quit, left and isn't seeing all the UOSA fanboy responses and that really bothers you. When people post the "I quit" posts and keep replying in their own thread, people call them out for continuing to stick around. But when they just say "f@%kit, I'm gone" and really go, you dorks can't stand that either.

There's a lot of other very good servers out there. People are finding that out. While the server is great, the community for a large part is absolute trash. You can take the very worst of Xbox Live and Legend of Legends, roll them up into one and it would still be more appealing than this crowd.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Hi blaise
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Yay for this thread!

I've been playing here for 1662 day's and my life has been richer ever since I started.

I will still never forget the day my friend told me about this shard...

Adam - Hey man you should come play UO with me and James
Me - UO sucks now man..
Adam - No, its a second age shard
Me - *Dies*
Adam - An Corp
Me - I'm at Moonglow Bank, got a full spell book?