Question about Multi-Clienting and account# limitations

Moderator: Support Moderators

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Question about Multi-Clienting and account# limitations

Post by Safir »

I saw a thread about Multi-Clienting and I though I should ask a related question (didn't want to steal the thread and go offtopic:
Is multi-clienting allowed? I'm assuming it is considering the nature of this thread.

Also, if I'd somehow get my gf to play (she has played UO before, but she's into another MMO atm), how many accounts can we use together providing we're using the same connection and thus the same IP#? I know the limit is 3 accounts per person, but do I risk getting banned if we in the future would feel the need to use 6 accounts for two people?

Thank you! ;)

Derrick

Re: Question about Multi-Clienting and account# limitations

Post by Derrick »

Aye, multi clienting is allowed. Each person is allow three accounts, and four connections are allowed per ip address.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Thank you for the purrfect answer! ;)

trio

Post by trio »

I've a related question, I've just started playing and have got a couple friends from work hooked as well. We're fortunate enough to be able to play at work sometimes. Is there a problem playing an account from 2 IPs? Only reason I ask is we also play tribal wars from work and have to add each other as using a shared connection.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

trio wrote:I've a related question, I've just started playing and have got a couple friends from work hooked as well. We're fortunate enough to be able to play at work sometimes. Is there a problem playing an account from 2 IPs? Only reason I ask is we also play tribal wars from work and have to add each other as using a shared connection.
That's no problem at all.
Many people have IP addresses that change frequently just due to their ISP

Return to “New Player Help”