PK guild recruiting

Topics related to Second Age
Still Standing

PK guild recruiting

Post by Still Standing »

Looking for people who want to pk a few nights a week or perhaps in the daytime as well at times.

requirements: 2 reds, 1 stat red 1 non stat red
skype or vent much preferably skype
know how of how to use razor and play uo
willing to work as a team and help out as needed
equip well im not asking for 25 vanqs here but i dont want gm hallys with 50 each reg with nothing to lose
PM or post here if interested also IRC Hazy if you feel that would be quicker
Anyone who joins will be on supervision so that i can get a feel for you
Thanks for looking
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

memememe

Re: PK guild recruiting

Post by memememe »

Not to be an ass or anything, but do you really think you'll find anyone?

With those requirements (2x finished chars (at least), well off financially and experienced in game) you're narrowing it down to people who will most likely already be in such a guild, or have no intention of joining one.
So basically you have to entice these people into guild hopping or finally joining such a guild. Add that they'll be under supervision like some derp in NEW really isn't gonna achieve much of anything in that direction.

So a small tip from me:

Headhunt 2 or 3 people. In game, irc, pms here, whatever.
Next, kill a few people, hopefully good people as well as many people.
Now make a post that looks somewhat like this:

Hi I'm Hazy, currently in the process of creating a new PK powerhouse.
[Link to your char, public profile, 7x, lots of kills], I run with X [profile] and Y [profile] (and maybe Z [profile]).
We run mostly [insert your playtime]. Even though we're new we've already made a name for ourselves.
[Screenshot 1 of you killing someone good 1on1]
[Screenshot 2 of your guild killing a group of derps]
[Screenshot 3 of your guild killing a group of goods, odds not too much in your favor]
[Screenshot 4 of you/your guild in their tower (or other house) posing with some loot/heads]

If you're interested in joining us, shoot me a PM and we'll run a few nights together and see how it goes!

And this isn't just for Hazy, anyone may copy/paste and/or edit this guild recruiting template. It's just that I see people trying to create new guilds with really crap posts most of the time, thus failing pretty hard. Unless you're trying to make a guild like some other guy on is atm who wants to rival NEW, ie. catering to new people without any requirements, at least try and put a bit of effort into it.
While we may be playing a game where we have women running around with neon beards, SOME rules from the real world still apply, this is one of them.
A good add will get good people. A bad add will get none.
PS: Spelling, grammar and punctuation as well as text layout may matter too.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Thanks for trolling me id say thanks for looking but thats not the case if you werent interested could of kept your opinions and thoughts to yourself thanks
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

"A good add will get good people. A bad add will get none.
PS: Spelling, grammar and punctuation as well as text layout may matter too."
Serious?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

memememe

Post by memememe »

Still Standing wrote:Thanks for trolling me id say thanks for looking but thats not the case if you werent interested could of kept your opinions and thoughts to yourself thanks

First you falsely assume I was trolling instead of trying to be helpful, and second you falsely assume I'm not looking.

But from that headache of a start post I couldn't even decipher that you already had a guild.

[09:30] <Hazy> also me
[09:30] <Hazy> when you say good spelling and grammar might help
[09:30] <Hazy> then mispel a 2 letter word
[09:30] <Hazy> was that spose to be ironic?

I'm German, if all you've spotted is one mistake in that whole wall of text and I'd say that is pretty fucking good. My point is that you don't need to write like a 12 year old if you're trying to get anything semi productive done, unless it's in trash talk.
I'll say it again, since the idea doesn't seem to stick: I was just trying to help, and I'm quite sure you'd get a hell of a lot more interest if you just did what I proposed.

Vega wrote:"A good add will get good people. A bad add will get none.
PS: Spelling, grammar and punctuation as well as text layout may matter too."
Serious?
Seriously German, not kidding either. [Insert lame joke about how if '45 had gone different our roles would be reversed]

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

doubtful but once again dont bother posting unless you are interested thanks

Sistro Mondain

Post by Sistro Mondain »

Bitte.

Danke Schoen!

Ich bin ein troll!
The Glorious Lord Sistro Mondain
Draco Paladin, BiH

Legatus

Post by Legatus »

LF GUILD but im pretty sure ill be top pk in a month so i want u to pay me a weekly salory of 10k a week for joining your guild

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Legatus wrote:LF GUILD but im pretty sure ill be top pk in a month so i want u to pay me a weekly salory of 10k a week for joining your guild
L
O
L