One of the best training smalls. "Silver Serpent Shack"

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Treysta

One of the best training smalls. "Silver Serpent Shack"

Post by Treysta »

I'm selling a small house on Valor Island. Previous sales of this house can be found at the following links:

Code: Select all

• Sold for 3x deeds by Skrypt: http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=45207
• Sold for 2x deed + 10k by Vega: http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=49135
• Sold by Sircharlestha3rd: http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=42889
This house is absolutely perfect for training up new characters. I was given this spot by a friendly player on IRC and have since gotten all my characters back to where I want them (my characters were wiped for some reason), so I have no more use for it.

Pros:
  • • Zero foot traffic -- you will never get killed while macroing!
    • Silver Serpents run amok further dissuading griefers and spies.
    • Easy ship access.
Although this is a terrible place to live for most players, holding on to this house could prove valuable. Namely, for a guild or group of friends that like to get new players into the game. Newer players could get a lot of mileage out of an ULTRA safe macroing house like this, and what better way to welcome newbies than to provide for them? It can also function as a remote base of operations for those who like to roleplay or otherwise stay out of the public eye.

SB: Deed + 10k
BO: 3 small deeds

Ends 23:59 EST 8/25
Last edited by Treysta on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^

Dyne

Re: One of the best training smalls. "Silver Serpent Shack"

Post by Dyne »

*bid retracted, i was under the impression that no more houses could fit but there are plenty of spots still open. hehe

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Interesting. There was no room on the island as of a week or two ago, but I definitely should have checked prior to creating this auction. Perhaps I should close this thread and try again later.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll leave the auction up in case anybody is still interested, but if there's extra room, I can't see why they would be.
^

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

ya there is at least 2 known spots, maybe 3 or 4, we didn't finish the checking the island after the first 2, those durn silver serps are way OP for their loot table.

mahhand

Post by mahhand »

SB

I cant be bothered dealing with all the Silver serpents while i search for my own spot, hehe

mahhand

Post by mahhand »

So did i Win the silver serpent shack?

mahhand

Post by mahhand »

still trying to get a hold of this seller to purchase my winning bid, pls message me here on the forums or send a private message. thanks bro

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

If you can't get a hold of them let me know. I have a small a couple screens away I'll sell you for the same price.

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

selling my valor island house to mahhand for deed + 10k.

Return to “Housing”