Brace Yourself! An IDOC is on the Horizon!

Topics related to Second Age
Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Brace Yourself! An IDOC is on the Horizon!

Post by Whitley »

My account is only 220 days old, but that was by far the coolest thing I've seen since I've been here.

Congrats and thanks to Roadkill for the awesome event. Thanks also to Rose for live streaming it, I loved both the service and the commentary!

And grats to all you winners out there who snatched deeds and other lootz, my IDOC-fu apparently needs a lot of work. :)

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

One char died inside the house RIGHT before it fell, dammit. Another could not get through the mass of people to get to the loot. Another picked up so many deeds ...... all dartboards and ballot boxes. I did OK looting corpses but nothing really valuable.

But it was EPIC and among the most exciting times in UO, ever.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

I would love to see some screenshots of the chaos. Make sure you've submitting them to the MyUOSA gallery

You can do that here, http://my.uosecondage.com/Pics
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Asan Drakus

Post by Asan Drakus »

It really is a shame that the last massive WW bomb didn't go too well..

Had he reversed gated them inside the house.. that would have been epic.
N-C Pretty in Pink!

eggmona

Post by eggmona »

I actually made it to this event, got work and went to check the island which was just JAMMED with people and dragons.

managed to snag a deed and a tourmaline stack. funny thing is I didn't even want the tourmaline and completely forgot about them until this morning. I was playing and all of a sudden overweight, took me a few minutes to locate the stack of 1800~ stones sitting in my bag. hah!

Thanks jenkins :lol:

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

120gp X 700 (in diamonds) eh...I couldn't compete with all that scavenger macro BS and what have you.
Luckily got around 100k worth of other people's stuff hopping thru gates on the ol' stealther. Thats all I was there for anyway.

Wish the Wyrm tamers were more adept in mass killing folks but still kinda fun to be apart of.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

inkognito wrote:120gp X 700 (in diamonds) eh...I couldn't compete with all that scavenger macro BS and what have you.
Luckily got around 100k worth of other people's stuff hopping thru gates on the ol' stealther. Thats all I was there for anyway.

Wish the Wyrm tamers were more adept in mass killing folks but still kinda fun to be apart of.

Where was Hax when you need him? Did Hax really get banned?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

I got one small deed...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:I would love to see some screenshots of the chaos. Make sure you've submitting them to the MyUOSA gallery

Are you a game master now? =p

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Halbu wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:I would love to see some screenshots of the chaos. Make sure you've submitting them to the MyUOSA gallery

Are you a game master now? =p
Indeed.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Didn't actually grab any of the loot, but looted a corpse with a chest that had like 30 ballot box deeds in it. Took it to my house before opening it in case it was trapped. Saw ballot box deeds and was about to trash the whole chest, then thought, "I'll just make sure they're all ballot box deeds before I trash them all". Since it was only around 30 it didn't take long. Clicked each one, followed by placing in the trash barrel. Last one I clicked was a small house deed. WIN! :)

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Apocalypse wrote:Didn't actually grab any of the loot, but looted a corpse with a chest that had like 30 ballot box deeds in it. Took it to my house before opening it in case it was trapped. Saw ballot box deeds and was about to trash the whole chest, then thought, "I'll just make sure they're all ballot box deeds before I trash them all". Since it was only around 30 it didn't take long. Clicked each one, followed by placing in the trash barrel. Last one I clicked was a small house deed. WIN! :)

Great story...

Pics or it didn't happen...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

FishinPro wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:Didn't actually grab any of the loot, but looted a corpse with a chest that had like 30 ballot box deeds in it. Took it to my house before opening it in case it was trapped. Saw ballot box deeds and was about to trash the whole chest, then thought, "I'll just make sure they're all ballot box deeds before I trash them all". Since it was only around 30 it didn't take long. Clicked each one, followed by placing in the trash barrel. Last one I clicked was a small house deed. WIN! :)

Great story...

Pics or it didn't happen...
Actually I can confirm this. That was my small deed I forgot I had in my bag! Was empting out the ballot deeds from my pack into a chest on the ground i had opened up and totally forgot. Lol apocalypse nice doing business with you!
Damn ballot boxes + long day of work = me not so sharp idocer. Atleast I came out on top. But ya I feel real stupid lol.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

that was 1 hell of a going away party thx for the great time Roadkill and good luck as a staffer
irc axejunkie

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Idoc is finally over, 18 hours later lol.
Thanks Roadkill for some fun and laughs! Didn't make the drop but 18 hours later there was still something left for us.
Attachments
justice.jpg
justice.jpg (176.97 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.