Magically Charged Armor

Topics related to Second Age
nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Magically Charged Armor

Post by nubnub »

Hey there, I've been through hundreds of chests and I have not come across magically charged armor before. Is there any demand for this stuff, even though the charges I have are not beneficial (clumsy) - I'm curious how 'rare' the item types are, etc.
Attachments
charged.jpg
charged.jpg (25.27 KiB) Viewed 677 times

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Magically Charged Armor

Post by Budner »

Fortification armor and especially invulnerability armor are worth holding onto and potentially selling.

Someone on the trade forums was recently paying 1-3k per piece for certain pieces of fort/invuln armor.

A full set of invulnerability armor is fairly valuable. Fortification less so but still worth something.

Anything below fort/invuln are not that valuable and I always just sell them to the armorers in town.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Correct, I'm aware of the value/desirability of hardening/fortification/invulnerability armor pieces but I have not seen armor with magic charges such as clumsiness or other magical attributes. Perhaps I just haven't noticed since my initial check when IDing loot is to check the type of armor itself and anything below hardening I smelt but I do not recall seeing magically charged armor and I'm curious how common it is? I assume if 'clumsiness' charges appear on armor then other charges such as agility, strength, cunning, etc also exist for armor?

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Sorry, I did miss the main point of your post. Magically charged armor is somewhat rare but I don't think there's much of a premium in pricing for charged armor. You're correct that attributes include clumsiness and many others.