51 Fielding Hallies

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

51 Fielding Hallies

Post by Capitalist »

SB 510k
BO 700k

All of my auctions end 48 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC/Forums. Happy bidding.

Halberds:

+20 Might and 53 Evil
Force
Force
Force
Force
Force
Durable force
Durable force
Massive force
Massive force
Fortified force

+5 Force
+5 Force
+5 Force
+5 Force
+5 Force
Substantial +5 Force
Substantial +5 Force
Substantial +5 Force
Massive +5 Force
Substantial +5 Force

+10 Force
+10 Force
Substantial +10 Force
Massive +10 Force

+15 Force
+15 Force
+15 Force
+15 Force
Massive +15 Force
Durable +15 Force

Massive +20 Force
Durable +20 Force

+25 Force
+25 Force
+25 Force

Power
Power
Power
Substantial power and 50 clumsy

+5 Power
+5 Power
+5 Power
Durable +5 Power
Durable +5 Power and 22 feeblemind

+10 Power
Durable +10 Power

+15 Power
Durable +15 Power
Massive +15 Power

+20 Power

There's some thunder and burning hally in here, too. Couldn't find them because it's a clump of hallies.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Still Standing

Re: 51 Fielding Hallies

Post by Still Standing »

[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I will no longer accept any bids on this auction from Hazy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Oh you mean you dont like when people post a bid thats not what you asked for as a minimum? Im sorry i learned that trick from
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Why hasnt anyone bid on this Vega? Is it because they arent even worth 300k at full market value specially considering most of these were picked off of kills youve never gotten, lemme know when you change your mind and realize you were asking entirely way to much for this package. My offer is a buyout.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

These are from Mirage's IDOC, most of them. I wouldn't sell to your crybaby ass if you gave me a castle deed. I've never seen someone so butthurt from getting owned in my life.

Edit: If you think I care about 500k, you clearly have no idea how quickly I'll field these.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Vega wrote:These are from Mirage's IDOC, most of them. I wouldn't sell to your crybaby ass if you gave me a castle deed. I've never seen someone so butthurt from getting owned in my life.

Edit: If you think I care about 500k, you clearly have no idea how quickly I'll field these.
lolfield

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Field...? Vega,
Edit: You're a pussy.