Looking for a couple new clients! Re-Equip Crates! [PENDING]

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Teriyl

Re: Looking for a couple new clients! Re-Equip Crates! [PEND

Post by Teriyl »

Took delivery of my order, everything was done perfectly and professionally. Great service and a stand up guy. I'll be ordering again oOo.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

This guy just made me 50 bags with 52 potions in each bag and 4 trapped pouches in each bag. He did it in under a day. I recommend this guy to everyone, he is a true professional. I friended him to my tower where there are many valuables, and nothing was missing. What he did would have taken me hours to do. Thank you The oOo. I cant recommend this guy enough, he is THE MAN.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Hey Thanks for the comps guys! It's been fun working with you all and I really appreciate the trust [and patience] shown to me. Some paid up front, un-asked, and as Menk said, also allowed me into his home to perform my services and make delivery of his large order easier on him.

Not how I prefer to work, but as I told him...I value my reputation more than your stuff, and look forward to working with all of you again. Secondary orders are always easier :wink:

1 or 2 new clients turned into 3...with a 4th already in the works at the time...I've got one last order to deliver then some restocking and I'll open this up to ONE or TWO more interested parties and then I will be closing again till I get a feel for new clients repeat flow...

Processed since posting:

85 Containers,
2250 Regents
3785 Potions
540 Trap Pouches
155 Marked Runes
2750 Bandages
300 Fish Steaks
0 Errors :)
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo