Looking for a couple new clients! Re-Equip Crates! [PENDING]

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The oOo

Looking for a couple new clients! Re-Equip Crates! [PENDING]

Post by The oOo »

3 new clients added, orders in progress :)

I'll open this back up for more interested parties as the workload settles and current clients are satisfied with my services. Thank you everybody!

I'm looking to take on one or two more clients interested in regular orders of Re-Equip Crates. Whether you PvM, PvP, or maybe a bit of both...get that Ghost rez'd & back in action faster!

Custom crates stocked with each of your character's unique load-out of equipment & supplies!
Dex'er Crates! Hally/Mage Crates! Tamers & Bards and any other characters wanting the ability to simply 'grab-n-go' with new gear & supplies!

Do you have multiple characters you would like Re-Equip Crates for? Each with it's own unique inventory? No problem.

And once each of your characters inventories are logged, ordering new sets per character is a breeze! No need for large, multi-character orders each time...just PM which of your characters crates you need and how many and your order will be ready in just a couple days!

All information is confidential and all supplies & resources are meticulously compiled & 'razor-checked' to assure you everything is accurate and working as it should be.

Post here or PM me for more info

Credit for this goes to Sadistik, whether he wants it or not, as my first, longest and best client. Thanks! It's been fun!

oOo Crate Orders, Inc. is a division of oOo Enterprises in association with oOo Textile Industries, Inc and is licensed under the oOo brand name, not to be used without the express written permission of oOo Enterprises and/or its affiliates. Use of the oOo brand name during the commission of any activities such as, but not limited to; cons, scams, hustles, swindles, looting or any other shenanigans shall result in a bounty placed on your stupid head with an order to Kill-On-Site at the earliest possible convenience of oOo Enterprices and/or its affiliates.
Last edited by The oOo on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

Sadistik

Re: Looking for a couple new clients! Re-Equip Crates!

Post by Sadistik »

i cant tell you how handy this is.... iv been gettin these for a month or 2 now i order like every 2 weeks now

he will mark specific runes for you he marks 4 per crate soon to be pouchs instead iv seriously cant say enough about this service

you die you get home grab box and your ready soo easy
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

and tell me this isnt like the best add ever

ps he litterally gave me a spreadsheet of what costs were involved what his markup was and total cost it was rediculous i still tip him everytime i do it
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

I've seen how handy the restock crates are, I'd like to get set up oOo. Let me know what we need to do

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

How much per for:

155 mandrake/144 blood moss/133 black pearl/133 spider silk/122 garlic/111 ginseng/111 ash/88 nightshade bottom left stacked of container
15 red/15 yellow/10 white/10 blue/12 orange in a particular placement order
7 trapped pouches lined top left lined 4 top row, 3 bottom row
strategically placed 12 runes (marked at their locations)

provided that I won't be supplying the pouches

??
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Aww Sadistik I really appreciate that! You have been great to work with....and don'tchoo worry I'll always be your first 'Wife' heheheheh

Teriyl, I just need your character types, inventories & quantities for each and how many crates per character you want to order. As Sadistik said I'll return an itemized spreadsheet with all costs/pricing for your review/adjustment and approval. Breakdown per crate, per Character type.

I don't need the set of runes you want included, for pricing but will need a set for my use as a master set on order [no hotspots please :) ]

Adding to inventory, changing items/runes, etc afterwards is not a problem as Sadistik can tell you...

I'll PM you, looking forward to working together :)

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I'm pming you. I don't need reg bags but could use sets of potions in bags. Would you do that?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Vega wrote:How much per for:

155 mandrake/144 blood moss/133 black pearl/133 spider silk/122 garlic/111 ginseng/111 ash/88 nightshade bottom left stacked of container
15 red/15 yellow/10 white/10 blue/12 orange in a particular placement order
7 trapped pouches lined top left lined 4 top row, 3 bottom row
strategically placed 12 runes (marked at their locations)

provided that I won't be supplying the pouches

??
Vega, I charge market rates for all supplies...average price me or you would pay at any reputable player vendor...regs at 7.5 & 5g...pots @ 45 [expl at 75] as an example and all detailed in the quote I provide. Yes I've no doubt people CAN find cheaper prices for particular items...not interested in squabbling over the price of GH pots...if you have materials you would rather I use because you have them and they are cheaper, not a big deal...I'm workable.

unique/specific Placement of contents is actually welcome as it makes keeping track of everything a bit easier as I put them together, and I already do it to a certain degree...I would want screencaps from you I can keep with your records if/when you order. I like things right the first time.

I'll price your list out and get a quote off to you.

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Menkaure wrote:I'm pming you. I don't need reg bags but could use sets of potions in bags. Would you do that?
No order too big...no order too small :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I have everything for you besides the pouches...
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

I will be gone till tomorrow afternoon and won't be able to work up requested pricing till tomorrow evening earliest, but I will still be checking messages and making replies to inquiries during that time [email notifications are ON]

Thanks all!

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Vega wrote:I have everything for you besides the pouches...
Sounds fairly simple then...you're just looking to get your existing materials/inventories put together into grab-n-go crates + making adding pouches?

I usually tack on 10% to the avg priced materials I mentioned, as the fee for putting them together...what's it worth to you to have it done? I'm reasonable ya'know :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm acquiring services based on a quote. Sell me.

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Vega wrote:I'm acquiring services based on a quote. Sell me.
LOL...well...truth be told I'm not really interested in using others materials...transferring back n forth...such a hassle. Much easier for me to mark up my own resources.

I can only be so reasonable and you might have just missed the window once again bud :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

ok