Oldest Known Trophies

Topics related to Second Age
Capitalist

Oldest Known Trophies

Post by Capitalist »

Can anyone list the oldest known trophies that they have or know of to exist in active player's houses or banks?

(Trophies with dates)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pro

Re: Oldest Known Trophies

Post by Pro »

Uosa museum.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Been there. I really mean privately owned trophies. I have a few young ones, and have seen one younger. I also have seen some so old that they don't even have dates on them. Hence I'm really trying to narrow down what private stocks exists on ultra-rare dates.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

4/27/2008 first place team capture the flag

Third Place Team Leader Capture the Flag 11/25/2008

two of the oldest i have found on my accounts currently

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Thank you Loathed.

More please, UOSAians!

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

what is you major malfunction!

this isnt the first time you've made a post expecting people to post up what they have with the only intention being to add value to your own personal items!

If the real interest was to find what the oldest trophy was you would have the common courtesy of starting a post with what you have! and then people can add to it.

your so fucking self driven its unbelievable!

heres another prime example! where you request a list of rare food items but an no point you reveal what food items you have or already know of:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=49459&hilit=food

I suggest you list your own trophies in price check if your so keen to know there value and get a fucking life while your at it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I really feel bad for you. Genuinely, there is something wrong with you.

Edit: For curiosity sake: Do you even understand the purpose of a museum? I've played here 8 months you PvM afk fishing troll, I however won't apologize for not knowing everything about the server in my less than one year status. You should really get a grip.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

inaccurately trying to to insult my gameplay aint going to help you.

what the fuck has museums got to do with your post?

There no mention of museums until Pro has to go to the effort of posting and suggest you go to the UOSA museum and look for yourself, to which you reply -
Vega wrote:Been there. I really mean privately owned trophies.
You couldnt even be bothered to give any information regarding the trophies in the museum. i.e I've check the museum and the oldest trophy in the museum is.... instead you just request players to make lists of there trophies with dates!

your absolutely lost!

I hope for your sakes you arent suggesting that the clutter of shit in the swamp you own is a museum, now that would be comical.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Not even worth a trolly response.

Back to the topic.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

i know there were no trophies given out but the real NaNwaNg and I were at the first ever ctf's, 2v2's, Death Match, and 1v1's. Heck, if I'm not mistaken NaNwaNg helped Derrick with ideas for the CTF arenas to begin with.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

I have a Night of the never ending quest trophy- 2/23/2008 and The Time Lord- Chapter 2 on 7/29/2008. I havent seen any prior to the 2/23/08 one but im sure there is one out there somewhere.
Last edited by advanced1 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Vega wrote:Not even worth a trolly response.

Back to the topic.
I sat here for 10 minutes trying to figure out what trolly meant. Here's why, I thought you meant the trolly that is like a bus, and carries people, a form of public transportation. Lol... Then after ten minutes I realized that you meant trolly as in "that guy under the bridge is trolly" lol.
I laughed hard out loud at my retardedness so I figured I'd post my story due to my own ignorance and obliviousness and I found it funny ;)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

lol Menk

I have a 2/5/2008 Defender of Cove (copper eagle) as my oldest Banks.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Oh oh I have a 1/19/07 Butthurt of Doom trophy.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Budner wrote:Oh oh I have a 1/19/07 Butthurt of Doom trophy.
i have that one to i stole it from .........
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall