Nightmares

Topics related to Second Age
Feenicks

Nightmares

Post by Feenicks »

I have been training taming for ages now and I've finally got to a point where I'm 99.6% and I went to look for nightmares. Somebody told me that they're impossible to get because guilds now have the spawns on timers and then camp the spawns when they're due.

Is this really the case? and if so could someone at least tell me how long it takes for them to spawn to give me a 0.00001% chance of getting one?

thanking you

Scienter

Re: Nightmares

Post by Scienter »

Feenicks wrote:I have been training taming for ages now and I've finally got to a point where I'm 99.6% and I went to look for nightmares. Somebody told me that they're impossible to get because guilds now have the spawns on timers and then camp the spawns when they're due.

Is this really the case? and if so could someone at least tell me how long it takes for them to spawn to give me a 0.00001% chance of getting one?

thanking you
Hey man,

I make all my purchases through the llama shop, who have a nice hold on the nightmare market. There is an old say, "if you can't beat them, join them." You may be interested in joining the Llama Shop guild and getting all the information you need, and get easy gold as a result.

Otherwise, you'll be fighting a losing battle.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

Lord Blaze

Post by Lord Blaze »

Feenicks wrote:I have been training taming for ages now and I've finally got to a point where I'm 99.6% and I went to look for nightmares. Somebody told me that they're impossible to get because guilds now have the spawns on timers and then camp the spawns when they're due.

thanking you
As GM of the guild in question, The Llama Shop, Ill tell you what I tell everyone else. Search the forums, pretty accurate spawn times for nightmares has been posted either by myself or my guildmembers in the past. Good luck it's a fun chase.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

..... well... I've never had an encounter with an LS member that was negative - stand up guild!

... With that being said - they have the numbers which = the area to lock down; However, it IS possible to snag a few if you're quick and lucky.

Since I've began "hunting mares" I've tamed 2 from the wild. The forums are priceless with current information that I won't regurgitate in this reply - good luck!