Castle, Patio, Brick and 6 smalls out in K^A..

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Castle, Patio, Brick and 6 smalls out in K^A..

Post by Myrnae »

I have been considering quitting again and I do not want to let my stuff fall without getting something for it. I am starting a prestigious Nursing program in the Fall and will have absolutely zero time for gaming. Perhaps when I am done with school I will start back up, and having gold in the bank will help with that. But anyway, all of these houses are my "empire" I guess and what I have done with my time this time around on the shard (this will be my second time quitting) Anyway, I have a Castle, Brick, Patio, and 6 smalls that are located all around the castle and this would make an excellent guild town out in the K^A section of Minoc. Can I get a price check please?

DRUSK42

Re: Castle, Patio, Brick and 6 smalls out in K^A..

Post by DRUSK42 »

awe man i made you quit handing out your secured CY rune ):

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Friend me and I'll refresh them.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Dustin I told you I was getting bored weeks ago so no why you did has nothing at all to do with my reason for quitting this time. Ask your bro even. I left a 6 figure job to change careers and I get one chance and if I screw it up I'll be eating peanut butter sandwiches 3x a day like you do for the rest of my life. Try again kid. Maybe one day when you grow up and have to support yourself you will see how easy it is to quit a game. I need to play a game like Civilization or something that I can save and come back to it on my time, when I have time. This one takes too much time, refreshing stables, refreshing houses, and when I started idoc'ing full time this game stopped being fun.

PS
You really need to go get some help for bipolarism, and fix that lactating malignant man boob tit while you're at it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Civ II is a great freaking game.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

its so easy to tell your mad you are hearbroken crying ): quit at everything you do?
hahaaah glad i made someone quit the game and now they are in denial, and ladies love my boobs so get at me hoe. You take xanax just to fuck your girll cause shes so fucking ugly ! have fun quitting at everything you do.
PS. DRINKING AND DRIVING IS ILLEGAL AND CAN KILL YOU!

Rick James

Post by Rick James »

DRUSK42 wrote:its so easy to tell your mad you are hearbroken crying ): quit at everything you do?
hahaaah glad i made someone quit the game and now they are in denial, and ladies love my boobs so get at me hoe. You take xanax just to fuck your girll cause shes so fucking ugly ! have fun quitting at everything you do.

You really do need some help.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rick James wrote:
DRUSK42 wrote:its so easy to tell your mad you are hearbroken crying ): quit at everything you do?

You really do need some help.
+1

Return to “Price Check”