"How WTF Can You Decorate?" Contest

Topics related to Second Age
Degamra

"How WTF Can You Decorate?" Contest

Post by Degamra »

Consider this a trial run to gauge interest for future events. Prizes, timing, and the fact that I pick the winner are all subject to change in future contests if this goes well.

First prize, decided by me, is 20k. Honorable mention, also decided by me, is 5k. The contest ends on Thursday, June 13th at 11:59pm.

I want you to decorate any size house...any way you want. The only thing I am judging, however, is how absolutely baffled I am when I see it. I want to be confused at your furniture, I want to be hopelessly lost in trying to understand your organizational efforts. I want you to decorate a house in a way that....doesn't exactly make sense.

Please upload your photo(s) to this thread along with your in-game character name. One entry per person, please.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: "How WTF Can You Decorate?" Contest

Post by Light Shade »

Degamra wrote:Consider this a trial run to gauge interest for future events. Prizes, timing, and the fact that I pick the winner are all subject to change in future contests if this goes well.

First prize, decided by me, is 20k. Honorable mention, also decided by me, is 5k. The contest ends on Thursday, June 13th at 11:59pm.

I want you to decorate any size house...any way you want. The only thing I am judging, however, is how absolutely baffled I am when I see it. I want to be confused at your furniture, I want to be hopelessly lost in trying to understand your organizational efforts. I want you to decorate a house in a way that....doesn't exactly make sense.

Please upload your photo(s) to this thread along with your in-game character name. One entry per person, please.
Where is The Breadman......? He automatically wins this hands down.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Degamra

Post by Degamra »

Light Shade wrote:
Degamra wrote:Consider this a trial run to gauge interest for future events. Prizes, timing, and the fact that I pick the winner are all subject to change in future contests if this goes well.

Sounds like he's one screenshot away from a cool 20k.

Degamra

Post by Degamra »

Degamra wrote:
Light Shade wrote:

Sounds like he's one screenshot away from a cool 20k.
Turns out I forgot about this myself. Oh well. Somebody could have just posted a picture of a house for 20k.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Here's the winning pic. Please pay me in cash. No checks. Strictly cash.
Vexen_1-28_12.54-3gif.gif
Vexen_1-28_12.54-3gif.gif (160.15 KiB) Viewed 2042 times

Asan Drakus

Post by Asan Drakus »

Hopefully this shard has more to offer than that last pic....

Degamra, from IPY right? I remember that deco contest.
N-C Pretty in Pink!

faber

Post by faber »

I know this is overdue, but I thought I might show a bit of my garden.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Asan Drakus wrote:Hopefully this shard has more to offer than that last pic....

Hey! I'm just trying to claim the prize offered here, since nobody else posted. I never claimed to be a decorator.

Let's see YOUR house.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Faber's decor is win...
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Doesn't count, he had Cattie do it for him :P

The most WTF deco has to be Vega's human bbq :P

Here's mine
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

faber

Post by faber »

WiseOne wrote:Doesn't count, he had Cattie do it for him :P
Now wait a minute. Cattie helped me build 1 fruit tree. I did everything else sucka. ;)

Degamra

Post by Degamra »

Asan Drakus wrote:Hopefully this shard has more to offer than that last pic....

That's me although I never hosted this contest or any kind of events on IPY. I very possibly could have subconsciously stolen this idea from another player on another shard.

Would a bigger prize (like 100-200k) entice people to actually decorate?

I like the decos posted but they are not very WTF. Just well done. Thanks for reviving the thread!