RANDOM 2v2 tournament. Free entry. 100k to winners Fri 5/24

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: RANDOM 2v2 tournament. Free entry. 100k to winners Fri

Post by Menkaure »

plz.die.irl.kthx wrote:
plz.die.irl.kthx wrote:tournament starts at 9 EST would like to see everyone around 845. Undisclosed location for now.

Menk ^^
Ill be there. Also, we can have the tournament at my tower. I have it set up where theres a full red pot keg on every corner of the arena so in case you run out, you can get it during battle. Plenty of seats at the joint to watch the fights as well.

Also, itd be way cool to see who your partner is like, now, cause maybe we can just get somewhat of a game plan?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

farnk wrote:farnk

BJ Raji ( if i'm outta stat by then, otherwise Icon)
I cant believe you guys got freaking Eddie Lacy.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

plz.die.irl.kthx

Post by plz.die.irl.kthx »

I hear you about the finding out teams early, but in my opinion, annoncing it at the time of the match seems much more fun....

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

plz.die.irl.kthx wrote:I hear you about the finding out teams early, but in my opinion, annoncing it at the time of the match seems much more fun....
I totally understand that, I guess I am just an impatient mofo. Oh, if theres a chance I cant make it Friday, have an alternate ready.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Menkaure wrote:
plz.die.irl.kthx wrote:
plz.die.irl.kthx wrote:tournament starts at 9 EST would like to see everyone around 845. Undisclosed location for now.

Menk ^^
Ill be there. Also, we can have the tournament at my tower. I have it set up where theres a full red pot keg on every corner of the arena so in case you run out, you can get it during battle. Plenty of seats at the joint to watch the fights as well.

Also, itd be way cool to see who your partner is like, now, cause maybe we can just get somewhat of a game plan?

red kegs on every corner is lame because people will take advantage of red kegs being their in every corner of the arena. if you wanted too do a Tournament style event bring your own gear.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Azeroth wrote:
Menkaure wrote:
plz.die.irl.kthx wrote:

Menk ^^

red kegs on every corner is lame because people will take advantage of red kegs being their in every corner of the arena. if you wanted too do a Tournament style event bring your own gear.

Hush you! :)
They are my kegs and Im happy to oblige. Its so stupid when in the midle of a fight you run out of red pots/regs/etc and it ends up costing someone the fight. I havent even got 100k to my name, but I have no problem supplying regs/red pots/gm weaps for peeps during fights because I, A)Hate when fights are lost due to running out of pots or regs, and B)Hate waiting for people while they recall to get more pots/regs.
In all honesty though, red kegs around the arena is actually, imo, a nice thing to have. Think about server event tournaments, red pots and kegs never ran out, so why should they in player ran tournys? Right?
Anthony, did you mean take advantage as in loot my kegs dry, or as in use them as some type of block way? Because, if you meant the latter, its not possible. I have the arena set up with tables, and the kegs are on the tables. (Maybe if youd come over and duel your buddy once in a while for fun you would see this... hint hint)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

plz.die.irl.kthx

Post by plz.die.irl.kthx »

Tomorrow night guys!

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

i, unfortunately, won't be able to attend this event tonite.. :(
Image Image

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Yitamin

Yitamin

Pro

Post by Pro »

Yitamin

Yitamin

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Are we allowed to use voice communication with our partners for this event?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

I will try to make it.

Mister Kister

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

i will try to make it. we will see

Anthony

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Menkaure wrote:Are we allowed to use voice communication with our partners for this event?
I hope not
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Where r we sposed to meet
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish