Looking for Guild or Group.

Topics related to Second Age
Weigraf

Looking for Guild or Group.

Post by Weigraf »

I am currently looking for a guild now that I am finally on my feet. I've got a lockpicker, a med fencer, a parry macer, and, shortly, the cookie cutter tank mage. I am okay at PvP at the moment, I just need a little more practice, resources, and I should be a valuable asset once I figure the minor tweaks. I would love to do IDOC's, will go red, will lie cheat and steal and "win" (Charlie Sheen).

So, basically, are there any groups out there looking to draft a newb outta NEW? I can duel all day tomorrow, just send me a PM.

P.S. NEW does not like me very much, I got bored of la la land and did some mean things (I understand, shame on me, but its UO, get used to it). I appreciate what they did for me initially, but its time to move onward. So, dont ask them about me I am sure its all gonna be trash smack talk.

I am working on some other character ATM as well and I am getting to the point of GM pretty quickly now that the resources are trickling in.

liinniejj

Re: Looking for Guild or Group.

Post by liinniejj »

Weigraf wrote:P.S. NEW does not like me very much, I got bored of la la land and did some mean things (I understand, shame on me, but its UO, get used to it). I appreciate what they did for me initially, but its time to move onward. So, dont ask them about me I am sure its all gonna be trash smack talk.
This is Bullshit. new is not la la land new is there to help ye on yer feet and there is the 1 rule to not pk (included pking guildies) or houseloot people who put trust in ye to help ye. once you feel you are ready and want to do this stuff every member is welcome to leave and go do it. Its 1 simple rule in exchange of all the help one could want or need;)

goodluck finding a new guild though :)

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Weigraf

Post by Weigraf »

This may be the secondary reaction I was looking for when I posted this topic... Ye ye ye ye ye ye ye

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Weigraf wrote:This may be the secondary reaction I was looking for when I posted this topic... Ye ye ye ye ye ye ye
Don't think you're going to endear yourself to many of the "good guilds" with an attitude like this...

Good luck though!

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Get in contact with N-S.

You'd probably fit right in there.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

Vhyx wrote:Get in contact with N-S.

You'd probably fit right in there.
very true:P

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Tara

Post by Tara »

I am sorry after all the Help you were given that you felt the need to loot and pk your fellow guildies. The fact you took from another newbie person is despicable. You didn't leave NEW, you were kicked out! Yes this is a game, but there is a thing called respect.

I laugh at "now the resources are trickling in" Pretty easy when you loot from your fellow guildies!

Good Luck on finding a new guild that will take you and not fear that you will loot your fellow guildies.

Ron_Swanson

Post by Ron_Swanson »

N-S would be a great fit for you!
Your Neighborhood Bro

Alavas

Post by Alavas »

Tara wrote:I am sorry after all the Help you were given that you felt the need to loot and pk your fellow guildies. The fact you took from another newbie person is despicable. You didn't leave NEW, you were kicked out! Yes this is a game, but there is a thing called respect.

I laugh at "now the resources are trickling in" Pretty easy when you loot from your fellow guildies!

Good Luck on finding a new guild that will take you and not fear that you will loot your fellow guildies.

i'm kind of in love with Tara now.

Alaric

Post by Alaric »

Hit me up in IRC (Alaric) anytime next week after Memorial Day Weekend. I think you're just the person I've been looking for to duel with. I too, am a bit rusty, since my last soiree into UO was UO:R faction era when it comes to PvP. I will not judge you for your obvious cheapskate activities joining a guild for n3wbs and then taking full advantage of it, but I guess that's the risk a guild like that takes when they accept any and all with no vetting process or trial run before outwardly trusting someone. It sounds like, reality?

It IS UO for crying out loud. 8)
Alaric- Catskills/Chesapeake 97-04

I miss my ethereal :-(

Feenicks

Post by Feenicks »

Whereas to me you sound like a bit of twat

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Someone bring this clown into their fold and dry loot him until he resigns... Post screenshots please. :D

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

Weigraf II: ive played this game since 10 years old
Weigraf II: never hunted for rares
Derga: haha
Weigraf II: always scammed or stole or bought
Weigraf II: in that order
Derga: ha
Derga: not as easy to get
Derga: the hard way
Derga: lol

Good luck on finding a guild.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

N-S or pCp might take you, give them a whirl!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Levi

Post by Levi »

Weigraf wrote:I am currently looking for a guild now that I am finally on my feet. I've got a lockpicker, a med fencer, a parry macer, and, shortly, the cookie cutter tank mage. I am okay at PvP at the moment, I just need a little more practice, resources, and I should be a valuable asset once I figure the minor tweaks. I would love to do IDOC's, will go red, will lie cheat and steal and "win" (Charlie Sheen).

So, basically, are there any groups out there looking to draft a newb outta NEW? I can duel all day tomorrow, just send me a PM.

P.S. NEW does not like me very much, I got bored of la la land and did some mean things (I understand, shame on me, but its UO, get used to it). I appreciate what they did for me initially, but its time to move onward. So, dont ask them about me I am sure its all gonna be trash smack talk.

I am working on some other character ATM as well and I am getting to the point of GM pretty quickly now that the resources are trickling in.

I see no guild would have you..... so you started your own Q & A. Original omg.

Funny how all your posts show a type of player that no one wants.

I still wonder how you managed to use the decoded T maps you looted from my house, kinda funny you doing that when it was also me that got you your 1st house here and all it cost you was the deed.

Really that's a great way to repay trust, respect as well as all the help you recived from the NEW guild.