Potentially returning..

Topics related to Second Age
twisted fate

Potentially returning..

Post by twisted fate »

Hello all,

I played UOSA sometime ago, RL things kinda took over and as a result I stopped playing the shard. I was wondering how active the shard wise pvp wise, etc?

Obviously the small house I had for training in has decayed, etc and resources gone, but hey ho!

The char I played in game was Alpha Omega, the usual hally mage template which wasn't quite finished... rocking ~70 resist. I live in England but managed to find fights at all hours of the day previously.

Cheers.

Capitalist

Re: Potentially returning..

Post by Capitalist »

I'll kill you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I will try to kill you but may fail.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll kill you and then Budner as he wanders around aimlessly trying to kill you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Yeah that is actually a likely scenario.

PvP can be found here. It is not a hugely populated server but a lot folks here PvP and there are various hot spots. You can find it if you want it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If you **** someone off, they'll find you.

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Careful, Vega is feeling frisky this morning... :shock:

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I will kill Vega after he kills you and then post a pic of it so he's sad in the pants. :D

P.S. If you would like to join the Dungeon Guards, feel free to get ahold of me. :D
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I will get to kill you twice as much if you join DG.

Service Unknown

Post by Service Unknown »

It's a love fist (yup, that's right) up in here!!

Weigraf

Post by Weigraf »

I have been here a month and a half and I thoroughly enjoy this era. This is the best era to play in. PvP is awesome (even outside the swords tank arena) the people are friendly (almost too friendly) and there is alwasy somebody on to hassle or go farming with.

Have fun!

Ill kill you too someday....

Degamra

Post by Degamra »

Shard is active. They don't really get bigger than this. I couldn't think of a better place to play.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

To answer the OPs original question. This shard is averaging about 600 people during peak hours for USA. As for Euro, I think its more like 480-500 range for their peak hours. About a month ago though, the peak USA hours were closer to 700 users online. Which, I cant figure out the drop this past month, but Im going to take a guess and say its probably due to the end of semesters in colleges/schools etc; and people got to get back in the saddle before summer starts. Regardless, the shard is just as popular as ever. I quit 2 years ago, and when I quit, it was rare to break over 400 users. Now, its never below 400. The server is so populated that you are not even able to place a larger house. Hence why Vega is king of the real estate market, he owns the idoc life. Placing a small wont be a problem for you though. The pvp is always lively. Usually someone is always pvping somewhere. When I log in I usually hop in IRC and try to get some people to my tower for some duels, and if you want some practice, I play after 9pm est, feel free to pm me.
Welcome back by the way.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

farnk

Post by farnk »

Vega wrote:I'll kill you.
u aint killing shit. quit dodging my duel proposal. small deed, red pots, gm hallies, best of 3.
Last edited by Kaivan on Tue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

farnk wrote:
Vega wrote:I'll kill you.
u aint killing shit. quit dodging my duel proposal. small deed, red pots, gm hallies, best of 3.
Unban me from pCp tower (you know the one you banned me in as I killed one of your chars 1on1 and the second char (dexxer) of yours that was losing badly?)