Furnature dye tubs?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Furnature dye tubs?

Post by Kamora »

Didn't we have them in 2000? i miss selling the colored chests! They were my best furnature selling item in the early days.

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Furnature dye tubs?

Post by Silverfoot »

Yep, they were available on here through the Clean Up Brittania event and you can obtain them through the trophy turn in system.

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Silverfoot wrote:Yep, they were available on here through the Clean Up Brittania event and you can obtain them through the trophy turn in system.
I have 2 from CUB.

300 a piece.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Just keep in mind, they have limited charges
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

RoadKill wrote:Just keep in mind, they have limited charges
Only 300 gp, or 300k? But why do they have limited charges here? I remember not all homes had one in 2000, but common to have at least one friend or guild mate with one everyone shared. And no limited charges.

Please bring back the dyetub, like it was...i soooo miss them! And is not too much to ask since it was era accurate?

Clean-up Britania also gave us sooo many tickets, (thrown away on the ground) some people horaded away tons of the potted plants, and little green mugs. My friend still has his :) lol, i think the clean up is where "hoarding" began!!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Kamora wrote: Clean-up Britania also gave us sooo many tickets, (thrown away on the ground) some people horaded away tons of the potted plants, and little green mugs. My friend still has his :) lol, i think the clean up is where "hoarding" began!!
Potted Plants were not part of CUB, they were originally given out for Christmas (along with snow, clothing bless deeds, ranger armor, and other oddball things) The green mugs were from St. Patrick's Day, and the tickets that were thrown on the ground.. not sure which they are (new player tickets, Christmas "match this ticket with another player" style tickets perhaps), but CUB never actually gave you a physical ticket, it was displayed in a gump attached to your account
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “New Player Help”