(Returning) new player looking for guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
DelacroixUK

(Returning) new player looking for guild

Post by DelacroixUK »

Hi,

My character name is Delacroix and I'm looking for a guild active in UK evenings / weekends.

I played the original UO a number of years ago, and worryingly have retained much of the knowledge of the game! That being said, I am struggling somewhat to get started from fresh here. Not having people to spar with, or starting funds to "buy" up the basic skills is hampering my progress.

I'm looking for a guild who can point me in the right direction to get started.

My first character will be a macer. I previously played a macer with hiding which was good fun, so I'll probably go down that route again. I like to do PvM for money and fun (dungeons) and PvP - this used to come in the form of factions but will probably just be red-defence for now.

Millerisfuntoplay

Re: (Returning) new player looking for guild

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Make a bard and provoke drags an drakes in destard best way to make gold as a newb. You should macro your bard first before anything its basicly free

Return to “Guild Recruitment”