Coming to a Town Near U

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
albewan

Coming to a Town Near U

Post by albewan »

:D June 21, is albewan's Birthday,and he will be giving away yet another Nightmare.As some of u know on Christmas Day I roamed the countryside handing out 2 books per Char. that represent playing cards.This is a free raffle in the form of Texas Holdem. on June 21, I will hand out 23 sets of books (playing cards)at the end of the day or when all the cards are gone. I will draw 5 more cards, add your 2 cards with those 5 cards, use the best 5 cards to make a hand.Best hand wins a Nightmare. Christmas winer was XZibit B from the guild NEW, with a full house Queens over 9s (3, Queens & 2, 9s) Close 2nd was Worm with with 3 Queens. On June 21, be on the Lookout for albewan, U wont want to miss a chance to win a free Nightmare. I record all cards( I )hand out and will know the winer before hand.(albewan, C^V)(C Remington Llama Shop) :D