~ Lets Talk About It ~

Topics related to Second Age
Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

~ Lets Talk About It ~

Post by Courtney Love »

This post is going out to anyone who reads it and gets offended lol...

WHY THE HELL DO YOU CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN, GRIPE, AND TROLL?

Im reading posts from some of the literally RICHEST players on the server cry, kick, and scream over the dumbest issues. And usually its about topics that arent really any of their personal buisness anyways: House Prices, Rares Prices, IDOCs, and other basic posts that make the trade threads.

If you got over 1 mil gold saved - STFU! Stay out of my thread postings unless your actually gonna bid or put in input that isnt TROLL. Im seeing folks worth over 20mil+ whine over IDOC postings and Rares that are being sold for good profits. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

Your playing 40+ hours a week on average and by all rights after years of gaming here you should own everything by now... but since you do not and cannot unless you played here totally alone... be quiet and croak to your other whiney buddies in private on mirc and the threads about how new players are messing the server/economy all up.

Reguardlessly, I dont care what any of you think. Ive met some decent folks here but its few and far between. Hell some of the folks that have robbed me or PK'D me in game ending up being awesome people Ive made friends out of. Its just really pathetic and sad so much trolling and effort come from the very very rich and not the very very poor and new players.

In short if you cant make these threads positive or at least informitive with somewhat valid info why dont you STFU or at least make a thread for you to troll on like a dedicated troll thread.
Last edited by Courtney Love on Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"I bought this baby.. Cash!!" - Tron, Richest Man in the World

Capitalist

Re: For the fit-throwers, RICH WHINERS, and tragically lost.

Post by Capitalist »

Posting IDOCs is pure scumbaggery. There is no 2 ways around it. People spend 15 hours a week running the map, countless hours taking screenshots and timing them, and hours doing them. For some little turd to post 20-25 hours of work and ruin it for the teams who spend that time every week doing them is simply below the lowest of low. Take your own advice and STFU.
Last edited by Kaivan on Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language, again. Read the forum rules.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pac

Post by Pac »

2013 join date, I'm so shocked.

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Courtney Love »

Vega wrote:Posting IDOCs is pure scumbaggery. There is no 2 ways around it. People spend 15 hours a week running the map, countless hours taking screenshots and timing them, and hours doing them. For some little turd to post 20-25 hours of work and ruin it for the teams who spend that time every week doing them is simply below the lowest of low. Take your own advice and STFU.
LOL thanks Vega - And also thanks for calling people out...

25 Hours of work?BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats just silly, if you had anything else better to do than youd be doing it.

I mean doesnt it just seem bitter as hell to be so wealthy and just lose your mind over an IDOC posting? What would happen if you woke up and your account had been hacked and all your ingame stuff gone... would suicide be on the list of options? So what if someone gets paid and its not you?
Last edited by Courtney Love on Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pro

Re: TROLL THREAD ~LET IT BEGIN~

Post by Pro »

Posting Idocs is part of the game, complaining about it is the same as saying people shouldn't pk you because I WORK HARD FOR MY REGS.

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Courtney Love »

Pro wrote:Posting Idocs is part of the game, complaining about it is the same as saying people shouldn't pk you because I WORK HARD FOR MY REGS.
Agreed Sir... Im not saying its a good buisness tool but its legal. If someone had no home, no gold, no rep... I might feel sorry, but not from the fattest cats on server, and by fat I mean fat pockets. Livin in castles and cryin over some gold...

Why not make being rich look good and just be like... "Oh you got me, nice hustle... Ill get you next time!" like be a competitor...
Last edited by Courtney Love on Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

You dont post IDOCs for two reasons

1.) you can alert the owner
2.) If you have a house and a gater it's no problem nabbing stuff even with a huge presence

You want some advice.

Make a stealth mage named a non aggressive overland animal you can polymorph into for your Idoc man build him up something like this

" a timber wolf"
Mage
Med 80
Resist
Hide
Stealth
Wrestle
Detect Hidden
Tracking 20

Showing up with a bunch of wolves you release adds impact
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Mon May 06, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Courtney Love wrote:
Vega wrote:Posting IDOCs is pure scumbaggery. There is no 2 ways around it. People spend 15 hours a week running the map, countless hours taking screenshots and timing them, and hours doing them. For some little turd to post 20-25 hours of work and ruin it for the teams who spend that time every week doing them is simply below the lowest of low. Take your own advice and STFU.

25 Hours of work?BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats just silly, if you had anything else better to do than youd be doing it.

I mean doesnt it just seem bitter as hell to be so wealthy and just lose your mind over an IDOC posting? What would happen if you woke up and your account had been hacked and all your ingame stuff gone... would suicide be on the list of options? So what if someone gets paid and its not you?
Says the guy who complains about "haters and trolls" in every single thread he makes.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Courtney Love »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:You dont post IDOCs for two reasons

1.) you can alert the owner
2.) If you have a house and a gater it's no problem nabbing stuff even with a huge presence

You want some advice.

Make a stealth mage named a non aggressive overland animal you can polymorph into for your Idoc man
If a house of mine was going down.. Id hope someone would alert me if I was online/actively playing

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Courtney Love »

Vega wrote:
Courtney Love wrote:

Says the guy who complains about "haters and trolls" in every single thread he makes.
I can do that... Its not negative to point out unvalidated trolling

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Courtney Love »

I didnt post this just to make some people angry but more of a "What You Talkin Bout Willis??" thread... The whole matter was so hilarious I couldnt contain it!

Im off to Work... Ill be back later to monitor this poor thread...
lol see you folks later in the afternoon. :lol:

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Vega wrote:Posting IDOCs is pure scumbaggery. There is no 2 ways around it. People spend 15 hours a week...
This same logic can be applied to threads about skill building, pvp tactic, toon templates, etc... Folks spent hours/days/weeks determining the most effective/efficient means of performing these tasks and for them to share it with the rest of the community is pure scumbaggery - per Vega.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I don't care if you post IDOCs or not...
I am just saying its just more hands in the pot or its a huge let down when someone knows who owns a certain house and then it gets refreshed or that person has the ability to refresh themselves and the whole waiting game ends up being for nothing.

The main reason people call out IDOC's is they are being slaughtered.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Emforcer92

Post by Emforcer92 »

You are getting filthy rich by profiting from people quitting the game or forgetting to refresh their houses.
What's so great about it?

And why should the guy that found an IDOC, and posts it, care if you are running around the map for 15 hours?
It really IS like whining getting PKed. No difference here ...

Thumbs up Courtney!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Getting PKed is actually not comparable at all. I've never seen someone spend 15 hours hunting and have all the stuff on them, just to lose it to someone who did no work. The PK still has to do work. IDOC teams exist, it's already a full market.
Last edited by Capitalist on Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.