UO Hotkeys not saving.

Topics related to Second Age
memememe

UO Hotkeys not saving.

Post by memememe »

I'm want to make a hotkey for OpenDoor with the standard UO UI since razor doesn't have this function (razor auto open door doesn't open the "wall-doors" in deceit etc.
However, every time I relog the hotkey is gone, just doesn't save. Anyone else have this problem? Any idea how to fix it?

Edit: Making the macros2d file in my chars UO folder read only cause a fatal error on logging out and reset my whole UI to default, fun stuff.....

siguy

Re: UO Hotkeys not saving.

Post by siguy »

Run Razor and client as admin and also make sure when you're saving your macros you only have ONE copy of UO and Razor open or else it wont save. I had the same problem and kept trying to save macros while having 3 accounts open and it would never work.

memememe

Post by memememe »

Only have 1 Client Open, figured that Out when doing razor macros already. Razor Works perfectly this way. Ill try Running as Admin, but Never had to so that before.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Have only one client up, and log out and quit the program completely a couple of minutes after setting your hotkeys.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

memememe

Post by memememe »

Running as admin didn't work either. The thing is circle of transparency, speech color and all that jazz saves, it's just UO hotkey that don't......