Dress Downs contest! 160k in prizes!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Downs

Dress Downs contest! 160k in prizes!

Post by Downs »

FREE GOLD?!?!? HOW?!?!?!

With the recent tragic loss of my noobied shirt (it broke in fierce combat), I feel that it is time to retire my old uniform and don a new set of threads.

This is my current outfit:

The leprachaun hat is the only thing staying, and must be incorporated into your color scheme

The rules are as follows:
-All items must be noobied (my leprachaun hat is GF blessed, so you don't need to give me a hat)
-If you place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd; you need to provide me 1 outfit made of noobied items, or the dyed tubs used
-I often use invisibility items (both jewelry and clothes), and that will weigh into which outfits I choose. I.E. don't fill every single slot with an item of clothing.
-One entry per person (may change if you guys decide this is stupid and ignore my contest)

1st place will receive 100k
2nd place will receive 40k
3rd place will receive 20k

The winner of this will have their outfit featured in many house inspections, dashing adventures, explosions, and a few deaths to dexxers.

Submit your application to this amazing contest in this thread, and feel free to sell youself a little. I will take outfit designs through Monday 4/29 and announce a winner later that week.

Please proceed to wow me with you sense of fashion!
Last edited by Downs on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Downs

Re: Dress Downs contest! 160k in prizes!

Post by Downs »

bump
easy way how to make a chunk of gold if you're a new player or a veteran needing funds to buy Trammel rares
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

Populus

Post by Populus »

I think short pants and a floppy hat would be your style. You could actually pull it off unlike some other clown who wears the same kind of outfit near brit bank.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Downs

Post by Downs »

bump, eased the terms of claiming your prize to either the dye tubs used, or 1 noobied outfit!

Think of what you could do with 100k!

inego
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inego »

Basic green to make the hat stand out.
Attachments
shirts.jpg
shirts.jpg (18.03 KiB) Viewed 3894 times
Great Lakes 1998-2001

Downs

Post by Downs »

We have an entry!!!! Don't let him be the only entry or inego wins 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!

Downs

Post by Downs »

Bump! come on, it's just like playing with dolls, which you likely do IRL already!

Nadia

Post by Nadia »

First of all, summer is coming (brace yourself etc.). You can't possibly be in peak condition to perform much-needed house security operations in the swamps and jungle with that unsightly long-sleeve. We need some airy but modish clothes for you.

Second, the green tint to the leprechaun hat is practically your brand. There should be *some* continuity in colors, but we could dye it slightly darker.

With that in mind, what I propose is the following wardrobe:

(with the short-sleeve shirt hemmed and adjusted by Britain's finest tailors (Caewyn?) for your not-so-feminine physique)

This minimalistic but attractive forest-green outfit will not only help you blend into the natural landscape, but give you the air of a true home inspector while feeling comfortable under the sweltering Sosaria sun. I recommend a pair of short boots (with invis charges of course) to go along with it, or if you're feeling casual, a pair of plain brown sandals would complement nicely also.

I do suggest not tucking in your shirt when you wear it. It wouldn't be as good of a look for you.

Downs

Post by Downs »

bump! a strong entry!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Wear nothing but the hat, Downs.

Strut it like you got it!
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Downs

Post by Downs »

You must provide a formal submission for this to count LS

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Look no further, This pimp attire is made of the finest, and freshest threads baby! "500" count Newbified Egyptian lol
I was thinking of a second option that keeps magic clothing spots open and the fact that 573 is a bad ass hue. (573 dye tub included)
I was organizing and I came across a fresh 1337 ass 1309 newbified robe to add some contrast to that Grand Daddy hat of yours. :)
1st, 2nd, & 3rd! closets closed end of discussion, these threads are hotter than spontaneous human combustion. haha
Attachments
Thanatos Moros_4-25_20.34.jpg
Thanatos Moros_4-25_20.34.jpg (27.86 KiB) Viewed 3777 times
Thanatos Moros_4-27_10.35.jpg
Thanatos Moros_4-27_10.35.jpg (25.2 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
Thanatos Moros_4-27_17.08.jpg
Thanatos Moros_4-27_17.08.jpg (23.57 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Last edited by orevamp on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Bump

The Radical Larry

Post by The Radical Larry »

Okay, I MIGHT be persuaded to let you wear a pair of newbie colored boots, from selecting the Tracking skill, with your green hat. These are good, stout boots, that any fine southern gentleman would be proud to wear!

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Having almost broken a rib while lol'ing at Downs' tails of adventure, it would be a supreme honor to have my recommended attire featured in new and exciting adventures!
downsoutfit.jpg
downsoutfit.jpg (214.18 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
(Note the lil' green booties, all the better to sneak and pwn L337 n00bs in delucia - the fancy shirt can be made optional, as well as the apron, which conceals the black kilt underneath, which can be swapped for an invis skirt and you can still wear the pants!)