Voting for UOSA?

Topics related to Second Age
SonicBoom

Voting for UOSA?

Post by SonicBoom »

So it recently came to my attention that the server owner is also the same as the one who runs the public server listings that are voted (JoinUO). I also noticed that despite the very large (possibly the largest, at least that i've seen?) population here, nobody seems to vote for Second Age, or at best it's very little. This struck me as kind of strange, but I guess thats likely due to the population already being well over 600-700 clients, and I assume people just stop caring or trying since the server is already in full swing.

I'd like to see this place averaging well in the 1000s (This shouldn't be too hard at all with the community here, no?) so I am proposing that everyone who cares enough to vote help get us back to the top where we belong.

We can all do our share to get the population up to the "way it was" on OSI!

Vote for Second Age on JoinUO

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Voting for UOSA?

Post by RoadKill »

Just as an added resource. Here's a page with a bunch of voting sites.

http://www.uosecondage.com/Vote
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

SonicBoom

Post by SonicBoom »

Thanks Roadkill, ive started dropping daily votes for us on all of those links as well.

votes on joinuo reset in 2 or 3 days, good opportunity to start fresh on votes if anyone cares to help :D

SonicBoom

Post by SonicBoom »

All we need is 75 to get to the front page, cmon guys. Ive been voting from both home and from the office when I can, still falling quite a bit short

SonicBoom

Post by SonicBoom »

new month new votes

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

You can vote everyday
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?