Bounty Hunter

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Sin Cloud

Bounty Hunter

Post by Sin Cloud »

Title says it all. I will be providing my services of taking down any of the targets of your choosing for whatever reason. I do not care what they did, all is needed is the name and the time they are on.

Price varies on who it is and timezone they're in.

Guidelines:
- The payer picks out these prices depending on who the Bounty is being posted on..
- Minimum bounty is 10k - Max bounty can be anything above 10k..sky is the limit
- Depending on the bounty, and the person bounty is posted on and situation.. I am or may not be allowed help (example:Someone with a crap ton of dragons and other people with him I may need the assistance of someone else.. in that case I must split the bounty with that person if they choose so..

- I must provide a head of the person and a killshot upon the claim of a bounty collection.
- If a bounty is posted on a friend or a guildie I MUST follow through with this, but being a friend/guildie.. this collection of bounty will NOT be allowed help and must be a 1 vs 1
- If payer does not pay up upon proof of kill in 3 attempts of collection, I may kill payer.

Post or PM Serious inquiries only.

I will provide the head for proof of kill along with a screenshot posted in here.
Last edited by Sin Cloud on Wed May 15, 2013 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Re: Bounty Hunter

Post by Capitalist »

Please kill Bink, I hate that guy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Red_Man

Post by Red_Man »

Red_Man

Post by Red_Man »

Arr I recalled into the Lich Lord's room to find etd and crackshot killing the undead.

This ole pirate tried to murder the whole gang of warriors!

Five minutes passed, and these bloody warriors wouldn't go down.
etd crackshot LL.jpg
But alas their weapons were hitting true and they bled me out.

Bloody swine pillaged my corpse, raped my horse, and left me to be undead!
etd crackshot LL death.jpg
Yar we resurrected and traveled the lands for revenge!
etd titan valley.jpg
Arr tis ole seadog found the landlubbers in the lost lands!

For five more minutes and a dozen screens I tried to bury these pals.
These dogs would not waver in their loyalties and fought tooth and nail.
etd titan valley death.jpg
Thar be a price on ye scalps !

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

And let their blood be spilled and the gold from the reward glisten in my hand as I receive pay from the contract completed.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Haha this is awesome. Ill totally add another 10k towards the bounty for the head of crack shot lol.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

The kill will be carried out, I've added your name to the list. I'll contact you via forums/irc once the contract is fulfilled with a link to the thread of the killshot.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

I have recruited a few people for this bounty hunting business. Names of said recruits will not be needed..
And to my friends out there that might have a bounty on your head.. just remember, it's nothing personal.. strictly business.

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Removed to stop drama from ensuing.... :\
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Return to “Player Run Events”