Stealing Runebooks

Topics related to Second Age
Ganklord

Stealing Runebooks

Post by Ganklord »

Does Anyone Know Then It Is Possible To Steal A Runebook Or Not? Stole One Yesterday, But This One Says 'You Can't Steal That'. The Runebook Doesn't Say It Is Blessed. Bug?
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

Pirul

Re: Stealing Runebooks

Post by Pirul »

No, 0 weight.

Gotta do a random steal and hope you get lucky.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Pirul wrote:No, 0 weight.

Gotta do a random steal and hope you get lucky.
OK. I'll Go Back Then.
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

A man much wiser than myself once told me 'runebooks are the trollest things to steal. They don't cost anything, really, but losing one is such a pain in the balls'.

Wisdom.

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Greenhell wrote:A man much wiser than myself once told me 'runebooks are the trollest things to steal. They don't cost anything, really, but losing one is such a pain in the balls'.

Wisdom.
Some People Got Hurt In The Nuts Tonight.