Housing

Moderator: Support Moderators

Sir Slapshot

Housing

Post by Sir Slapshot »

Hi, I'm new here but I remember playing the old UO back in the golden days when it was a great game. Glad to see there are servers like this.

I have one question before I join in the fun.

Is it impossible to own a house? On so many shards it was almost impossible to get a house without buying one for insane amounts of gold. What say you boys and girls?

Sir Slapshot

Re: Housing

Post by Sir Slapshot »

And also, how do I upgrade to all the recent patches from the server manager?

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Housing is still very available here. You should have no problem finding plenty of tower spots, a few keep spots, and probably a castle spot too. The shard's been out a year, but keep in mind that OSI had thousands of players, we only have hundreds here.

There's a good getting connected thread in the guides section I think
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

tejhim

Post by tejhim »

downloading the game through this website is the easiest most straight forward

consult txt files that come with the game that you download through secondage website incase I miss a step but its as simple as this

download... unpack, install game, go back to unpacked folder install the patch that downloaded with the game, run Razor put in address, open uo and type in account, connect, create character, login. accounts auto created upon logging in

when I autopatch through UO it seems to mess things up.. also when I try to loggin without razor I get stuck at the verifying account screen whereas when i use razor loggin in is instant.

also it's customary all newbs give me half of all their earnings in the first month of them playing to me and at the end of which I will bless you with a few words of compassion so you will be happy and have a sense of feeling good about yourself during your playtime on the secondage. Also while playing dont forget to utter my praise prayer upon everytime you enter and leave town aswell as before and after using any skill or talking to people.

HAVE FUN. theyve actually done a great job here, i havnt gone to sleep since ive joined which may explain why I just caught on now to the fact that im running completely off topic now. THE END

Return to “New Player Help”