What are the top PK spots?

Topics related to Second Age
okgoace

What are the top PK spots?

Post by okgoace »

Would like to compile a list of pk spots both in dungeons and outside dungeons.

liinniejj

Re: What are the top PK spots?

Post by liinniejj »

haha enjoy listing every place people can farm decent :) so all good rooms in dungeons yew liches etc

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Shame Level 5 around blood elementals
Destard lowest level around ancient wyrms
Destard first level pretty popular

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

What about outdoor spawns?

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

okgoace wrote:What about outdoor spawns?
Yew Lich
Fire Temple
Numerous t2a locations

Seriously PKs just have books to every reasonable hunting spot and cycle through them. Just go copy some farming runebooks from a library.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

hyth hell hounds never fails. go there and kill provo tamers or whatever it is they're macroing with ease.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Brit graveyard often has reds

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Matty wrote:hyth hell hounds never fails. go there and kill provo tamers or whatever it is they're macroing with ease.
This is a good idea if you're really stupid. Personally I would let the training tamers finish so you can pk them later with actual loot instead of death robes, but that's just my opinion.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Aboo

Post by Aboo »

I've been PK'ed twice on my newb miner.... About 10 steps outside the guard zone west of Brit. Holding about... 10 ore. Oh, and 18 shovels. I'm sure that guy was over-joyed. It really puzzles me how much time, effort and risk people will waste killing obviously defenseless people with 0 chance of any reward.

On the plus side, I have been attacked and then left alive by at least one red just outside Yew pass, near the guard outpost. He realized I was just a dexer out whacking Troll's and such and just left me red-lined. THAT makes sense to me. "Is it worth my time to loot this guy wearing patched together bone armor?" Ok, pass.

Tom

Post by Tom »

Aboo wrote:I've been PK'ed twice on my newb miner.... About 10 steps outside the guard zone west of Brit. Holding about... 10 ore. Oh, and 18 shovels. I'm sure that guy was over-joyed. It really puzzles me how much time, effort and risk people will waste killing obviously defenseless people with 0 chance of any reward.

On the plus side, I have been attacked and then left alive by at least one red just outside Yew pass, near the guard outpost. He realized I was just a dexer out whacking Troll's and such and just left me red-lined. THAT makes sense to me. "Is it worth my time to loot this guy wearing patched together bone armor?" Ok, pass.
Your post is fuel for some people who pk. It just comes off as a whine post. So your frustration is their reward. Some people just kill to kill. MMOs aren't always about loot you know.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Anywhere you can farm things that aren't low-loot trash-monsters will be visited by PK's. They just recall around to each of the spots looking for people. T2A is probably a bit safer, since it's annoying to go to, but PK's visit the cyclops valley, and there is little else worth farming there. I guess the Terra Keep is another decent spot, but PK's love that spot too since you can't just recall and there is only one way out of the balron room.

Don't even bother trying to avoid PK spots. Just be ready to recall or do the invis(item)-recall trick. Pretend you are always being ghosted.

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

We will find you.

No where is safe.
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Freight Elevator wrote:
Matty wrote:hyth hell hounds never fails. go there and kill provo tamers or whatever it is they're macroing with ease.
This is a good idea if you're really stupid. Personally I would let the training tamers finish so you can pk them later with actual loot instead of death robes, but that's just my opinion.
you let them off the hook? shame on you son. shame.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

i suggest scrounging around the tmap locations as well- some of the spots are often lvl 3 or higher- i'd check these often as there are lots of tmap'rs here on the server. Maybe park a ghost at a few of the locations.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

there really aint many tmappers is a failry small community group of t-mappers

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.