First Post - A few things [ps...Great Shard]

Topics related to Second Age
The oOo

First Post - A few things [ps...Great Shard]

Post by The oOo »

First off, Hi every body! Great shard, good to be back after so many years. My GF found the website and a couple months ago and we were hooked! Me 'n her and another old friend are back as well as my two boys [who were just babies when we last played!] and having fun [curse you pk's! haha]

BIG Thanks to the guy that dropped the 2 sm. houses deeds on the ground at WBB! We were able to find a nice spot nearby our first house [which we gave to the boys] and place both deeds side by side!! You have no idea how happy she is!

BIG Thanks to the guys who put this shard together...really first-rate job guys! The active community is a testament to that!

The reason I'm posting is last night I had a run-in with a red npc out in the woods near Vesper like none I've seen before...and I can't find ANY online info on him.

His name was "Finarfin", he was a red npc and his corpse displayed "an elvish corpse" and he fought like a dragon-level creature [?], complete w/ soundbites. cast 8th circle...good mana pool, lots of hp...cast GH often, used archery...tele'd like crazy both to catch up to me and to get away when low on hp. 100ish gold, cpl pots 'n scrolls. Quite the battle...

Anybody encountered this guy before? I can't find any info...

On another note, I got a "Trammel Moonstone" as loot from a Ratman yesterday too...first time...Rare? I figure it'll make a nice deco trinket anyways.

Anyways, see you all around! :D
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: First Post - A few things [ps...Great Shard]

Post by Budner »

That's an elfin. Evil little bastards. I think a few extra spawned for Easter.

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Welcome To The Best Shard Ever. Prepare To Be Ganked.
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

The elves are something like a "holiday spawn" (not sure how to classify them). They show up around Christmas (and apparently Easter this year). The trammel moonstone may disappear on you. It is an April Fools prank put on by the staff. Some have been rumored to stick around, but I think most end up disappearing. Welcome to the shard!